Wii Online FAQ

Wii online

can you give me a step by step on how to hook up the wii to the Internet? and how to I unlock the connections?

not sure if I'm entering this forum correctly as I've not done this beore, but I have a question. I bought my daughter wii Guitar Hero III the other day, and it seemed ok at first, but now after she plays a few notes a message comes on screen saying you've rocked out a bit too hard (or something like that) and the connection is lost ..... it works again after a minute or so.....is she doing something wrong, or is there something wrong? If you can help....thanks much

crazzyben said:
what is this wii online code is it the same as the friend code thing
Your Wii Online Code allows you to send messages and images to friends you've registered. Friend Codes are codes specific for each online game that you purchase for the Wii. Hope I could help.

When ever i try and play any online match in SSBB everything goes great but its a little choppy then once all the 3 players at the bottom says "ready to brawl" once the timer gets down to 10 seconds it frezzes and then i lose connection everytime, when its a brawl or a team brawl, its not my connection cuz ive tested it like 20 times and im able to register friends and everything else fine. does anyone have any tips to help meh?

yes they can when you enter your game (eg wii sports) when 3 hands come up they can all click the mii they want and you can proseed from there

CAN ANY ONE HELP i have started playing zelda twilight and i am stuck at the part were you have the monkeys and you have to get through the castel how do you g et over the bidge when there is no wind to blow the bridge round to were you are
PLEASE HELP ANYONE I AM DESPARATE

hi

can any one call nintendo and ask him for the master key

i can't make call cuze i am from Gulf (Qatar)

So please help me

my confirmation number

Just bought Wii and noticed on set up that HD is disabled and I can't get it to Highlight to choose the HD option. Any suggestions? Thanks David

Last edited:
Whenever i try and turn on my wiiconnect24 it says the service is not currently being offered. I already checked my internet connection and it is working fine?

Back