Wii Online FAQ

getting into multiplayer

We just recently got the wii and we love it. We are having trouble getting it into multi player mode for two games. No problem in wii sports but for mario party 8 and guilar hero 3 it will not allow us to connect more than one player. Anyone have any idea or solutions on what we need to do?

Thanks for any help!!!!

pls help. How can i connect my laptop and wii with wifi so i can use my laptops internet connections. Should be possible?

HELP I just got my wii and I cant get past the first screen! I cant even CONFIRM the LANGUAGE SCREEN! WHAT DO I DO?

HEY CAN ANYONE OUT THERE HELP ME? I JUST PAID $600 FOR A BOX THAT WONT EVEN LET ME PAST THE SET UP LANGUAGE SCREEN. oK I admit Im an older lady who doesnt know alot about video games but I get some credit for trying __RIGHT?

tamilot said:
HEY CAN ANYONE OUT THERE HELP ME? I JUST PAID $600 FOR A BOX THAT WONT EVEN LET ME PAST THE SET UP LANGUAGE SCREEN. oK I admit Im an older lady who doesnt know alot about video games but I get some credit for trying __RIGHT?
Is the sensor bar that came with the Wii plugged into the Wii and set on top of your TV? That's where some people find their problem.

Last edited:
do u click your mii loading head or the mario head coz if you are loading the mario head then it wil keep restarting

online play

so does that mean that next year i will be able to play (wii sports) tennis or bowling against other people online?

Need for Speed ProStreet users manual

Hello ! Just bought NFS ProStreet recently. I'm living in Japan and unfortunately can't read much Japanese. I can only figure our a bit of the game. Even my Japanese nephew who is in the 4th grade and a video games junkie, can'r figure it out. If I could get my hands on an English version manual, I could decipher a hell of a lot more. Anyone have any ideas for help on this matter ?

Thanks in advance,

Scott

Specific Problem

I have a Wii, and got to every part besides the security, after the Wii finds my wireless connection, it's secure, so it ask for a code, i cannot find the code, and i was wondering if you happened to know how to get it off your computer?

JerrodDRagon said:
So to get new friends I go and Register there friend code?
EDIT: SO I just added some one to my address book and he said he added me to his, how long does it take for us to send messages? Or do we have to do something else too?

Hi, I want to know if you can watch dvd's on a wii console?
many thanks matthewpli

Back