Wii Online FAQ

Wii console for free

Mine was a promo... A friend of mine bought 5 printer cartridges (for her work) and some company sent her a console. When I couldn't find one she gave it to me (still in the box) till I could replace it. I'll try to find the printer it's for. Some of you might have one. Cheers John

find a wii beside ebay

I just got one from EBGames from Toronto, if you call each store and ask them when are they expecting one, call back to find out if they receive them, and you have a wii. Good luck.

I have wireless internet access through verizon, wii indentifies my router, I have put in my WEP code, but it does not pass the connection test. Has anyone had this probem?

...does my connection have to be wireless

its just that i just got a new wired modem and where i plan on having my wii is like 1 meter away from the computer so the length of the wire is not a problem but yeah just wondering =]

haydo858

Mate I had trouble connecting wireless so got a lan adaptor and went straight to my router (via 10 metre cable) The lan adapter came with a 1.5 metre cable so it would do you fine.
Faster and no microsoft hangups.
Good Luck

hey guys a need a little help.i was watching a video on youtube with the wii browser and it cut off saying that there wernt enough memory.how come? and is there anything i can do?thanks

is it true that if you use a Wii USB connctor(which i plan onbuying saturday) they no longer work?

error message 220602

hi there i have had the same problem with my wii can not conect to user agreement the ansawer was th put in the Primary DNS IP and the Secondary DNS IP into your wii internet conection look under DNS settings you can find your dns setting on the internet of your wifi hope it helps

I bougth my Nntendo Wii today and I stated the firmware upgrade process, but after 2 hours in the process I like to know how long takes to finalize it. Anybody nows it?

hi, i need help iv been trying to connect my wii tot he internet using my broadband at home. iv put in my w.e.p code and it has accepted it no problem but then when it goes to connect to the internet it is showing up an error code even tho the wep code is right iv checked it nearly 5 times and the wii is accepting it. can anyone help me please? thanks

Question. My Wii started making these weird lines on the screen and I have no idea why this is happening.

I finally got a wifi capable game for my wii (NiGHTS). I've tried looking for random anonymous matches and it just sits there...searching...and searching...forever never finding a soul.

I can connect to the internet fine via my wii, so I doubt its the router or the net at fault here, any help on is greatly appreciated.

Back