Wii Online FAQ

Wii Frezing

My wii freezes while playing the wii fitness test. It's not overheating because it freezes within 5 minutes of playing. I just got the wii 2 weeks ago and it has been giving me a problem since.

i have a problem with the internet wen ever i click on the server it says i have to punch in a password or key. what do i do?:aureola:

US restricted

Hi Guys,
I received a gift from US, High School Musical for my Wii consol that I bought in Europe.
But it does not work.
Does anyone know how I can use that?

hello every one ive added quiet a few pepo so if u can add meh bak that would be great well my number is 0102 8175 3767 8971 cheers

I'm new to Zelda and I just turned into the wolf and I'm in the cell with a chain on my leg. How do I get out?
Thanks.

I have super mario galaxy - made a mii to use, to save game to...but no matter how much I save game, I end up at the beginning chasing those darn rabbits again....what am I doing wrong??? THANKs for any help!

stressedoutstrikerfan

i'm trying to logg in to mario strikers game i can connect to wifi but it times out it has nothing to do with the wirless interference. can someone help me and explain why i can't logg in... my wii shop channel and weather etc work.... pleeeease i'm desprate help!! my router is Dlink 615 thanks

Back