Wii Online FAQ

I want to hook my wii up with a wiresless connection but internet comes from a verizon wireless aircard? Any ideas on how to get this to send a signal my wii can pick up on?

by the way....sorry if this isn't how I should have posted this question. This forum is a little hard to navigate.

Okay..so I got a new Wii and Its all plugged in right and stuff, but then I turned it on, it told me to press A and then it said to choose my language....It went to the language menu and I cant do anything..no matter what button I press nothing happens..its like it frose..what do I do?

Controller issue. The buttons on the wireless controls work but none of the "action" movement work. Any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I Have A Game Cube Game Stuck Inside Of M Wii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!please Help Me

I am getting an error message that is telling me that i can not register my wii what can i do about that and is that why i have no people in my wii parade

Mobile Tiger?

Is there any way to load a profile on my memory chip and take it over to a friends wii and use it in his system?
I would like to load my Tiger Woods 2008 player profile on my memory chip and take the chip to his house, load it on his console, and play against his player profile. Is this possible, and how.

Edmond

Wii will not come on although it is running properly i think some has changed the start up buttons on the VCR or the tv but i don't seem to be able to find it.
Any Ideas
"ED"

cd stuck in console

hi all,

I have a problem with my wii.My issue is that when i press the reject button my disc doesnt come out.I dont have my receipt and the shop will not take it back for repair what can i do

Ok. I purchased the USB wifi adaptor this morning. Got home and when halfway through it said Internet Sharing Error (6). I have read the post below about going onto your internet options and ticking all the boxes which i have done. I have tried again but still it comes up. What do i need to do?

I have Windows Vista so naturally i went onto the nintendo website and downloaded v1.06.

Someone please help :(

v1nnie said:
hi all,

I have a problem with my wii.My issue is that when i press the reject button my disc doesnt come out.I dont have my receipt and the shop will not take it back for repair what can i do

Call nintendo

ahamilton4 said:
How do you add another remote on the playground?
Trying to sync a Remote to your Wii? :yesnod:

Do this on the Wii's channel screen or shortly after launching the game. It may not work if you are into the game's sub menus.
  • For the first time:
    • open the small Flash Drive door on front of the Wii.
    • remove the battery cover on the back of the remote.
    • hit the red button found inside the Wii's door then the red button on inside the Remotes battery compartment.
    • watch blue flashing lights on Remote.
  • Temp synch or rotating remotes?
    • simply hit the home button on a remote
    • point to Remote Menu at the bottom of the screen
      • it highlights blue when you point to it
    • click on reconnect remotes
    • follow onscreen instructions
helpful? :yesnod:

Edmond said:
Wii will not come on although it is running properly i think some has changed the start up buttons on the VCR or the tv but i don't seem to be able to find it.
Any Ideas
"ED"

You have to be more specific. The wii doesn't turn on?
the light doesn't go green??
it just the image???
What input are you using for your vcr and wii?
Did you check that the cables are connected properly? not loose?
make sure everything is plugg right

Time to break out your router manual. It should tell you how to find your code. The easy way is to type in your router's ip and either find the password or make a new one.

On another note...... stupid nintendo servers seem rather slow sometimes.

EDIT: forgot to quote.... oh well, this is for anyone looking for their wep/wpa codes.

Back