Wii party games

cyberzomby said:
I would like to URGE you not to buy Strikers as a party game for youre family and friends. I dont know wether they are gamers or not but if they arent ( even if they are ) they will probably have a lot of trouble to "get" mario strikers. Therers a lot going on there on the screen.
Good advice. While this is a good game it does require taking the time to learn to play, much more than others, thus it would require everyone to be experienced playing this game for it to be a crowd pleaser.

cyberzomby said:
Just get things like: Mario Party 8 ( This game can be challenging to non-gamers but even my mother in law likes to play it so... :p ) Wario Ware, Carnival and the likes. Wii Sports should be enough for an evening or 2.
Good choice. Any game that is multi-player and quick to pickup and play are great choices. Keep that in mind unless the turn out is already experienced in a specific game like Strikers. :)

Good luck and have fun!

DDR : Hottest Party was a hit at the last Soir-Wii with just 2 dance pads. I am planning on getting enough to play 4 pads at the same time. Even the people not playing had fun trying to dance along or help the players.

I usually just play Wii Sport, Wii Play, or Brain Academy. I think Raymon Rabbids 2 will be a great party game with the better multi-player feature.

Back