Wii Pitfall help - Mama-oullo tower

Help! I can't get past the Crystal Caverns! (it might be the Abandoned Caverns, I'm not sure of the name) I got to the very end and then I met St.Clare and his evil native (I can't remember his name). Every time I kill all of the clones, the native makes twice as many. I keep dying because I don't have time to drink my water because the clones keep throwing TNT at me! (That is considered rude in some countries) Please help me! How do I get past St.Clare, his clones and his evil Native?

What is that thing I found in Monkey Temple? It wasn't an idol and there seems to be another high up in Jungle Trail. What is the signifigance of this?

Help! I can't get past the Crystal Caverns! (it might be the Abandoned Caverns, I'm not sure of the name) I got to the very end and then I met St.Clare and his evil native (I can't remember his name). Every time I kill all of the clones, the native makes twice as many. I keep dying because I don't have time to drink my water because the clones keep throwing TNT at me! (That is considered rude in some countries) Please help me! How do I get past St.Clare, his clones and his evil Native?

You can use your Heroic Dash and Heroic Dive in trying to kill those guys. Doing so should help you a lot. You have to run around and kill those guys, then run up and slug St. Claire. If you need to drink from the Canteen, hide behind a box. Also, note that on the third round one of the bad guys will appear right next to you, so kill him immediately. I believe there were three rounds to this fight—the first with three bad guys, the second with four, and the third with five.

What is that thing I found in Monkey Temple? It wasn't an idol and there seems to be another high up in Jungle Trail. What is the signifigance of this?
Are you talking about the round thing that looks like a heavy gold disc, and when Harry picks it up he sings a stupid song and falls flat on his back? You need to collect a couple of those and you'll find them in turn. To tell you what they are would be TOO much of a spoiler, but essentially you just need to grab them when you find them.

Can anyone help me with how to get back past the Abandoned Caverns to the Underground Dam? Also, I'm not sure if I should climb up the wall with my pickaxes to get to the Cavern Teleport or not.

Can anyone help me with how to get back past the Abandoned Caverns to the Underground Dam? Also, I'm not sure if I should climb up the wall with my pickaxes to get to the Cavern Teleport or not.

I sent you a PM with the instructions for the Abandoned Cavern. The instructions are detailed enough that they're sort of too much of a spoiler to put out here, even using the "spoiler" tags (it would make it too easy for someone just to read the post before even trying the level).

Thanks 1995hoo. Now I'm in the mountain level with the frozen statue that you have to slide on with your raft. Can you tell me how to get to the top of it? Also, where am I trying to land?

Thanks 1995hoo. Now I'm in the mountain level with the frozen statue that you have to slide on with your raft. Can you tell me how to get to the top of it? Also, where am I trying to land?

Sounds like the Viracocha Monoliths. There are two ways to do that.

(1) Use your Sling on the frozen tree. Then jump up on the tree and jump up on the big ice block. Go to the top, then inflate your raft and slide down to jump the water to the cave-type area on the other side.

-OR-

(2) Walk down to below the big ice block to its left. Notice there are three or four pillars in the water. You can jump across these, then Heroic Dive to the other side into the cave-type area noted above.

Either way, once you get across, there is only one way to go.

Method (1) is more fun, Method (2) is easier. Your choice.

Shoes! I'm going to get what i want! Where are you going? Out! Shoes! I think u have 2 many shoes! Shut up!

wii pitfall - eyes of doom

Does anyone know how to get to the idol in the eyes of doom. Its up near the ceiling.

Back