Wii Pitfall help - Mama-oullo tower

Does anyone know how to get to the idol in the eyes of doom. Its up near the ceiling.

Up on one of the side walls on the upper level there are two bricks that stick out from the wall. Swing up onto those using one of the ropes and then jump up to the ceiling beams. Don't swing from the bottom of the rope or you'll splat into the side of the wall and fall to your death. Harry won't be able to jump onto the top of the brick, but he'll be able to reach with his hands and pull himself up.

St. Claire's Excavation camp

I have found all of the idols and the explorer in the cage in St. Claire's excavation camp but, when I checked my map to make sure I had everything, it says that I have 0/1 explorers. Is there another explorer or is my game not recording the explorer in the cage?

I have found all of the idols and the explorer in the cage in St. Claire's excavation camp but, when I checked my map to make sure I had everything, it says that I have 0/1 explorers. Is there another explorer or is my game not recording the explorer in the cage?

That's a known bug in the game. There's only the one explorer in that area. When you save the game, you should see the correct total on the screen that lists saved games.

Back