Wii Play... Worth it?

games do seem kinnda corny..if i did get it id only get it for the free wiimote

Yeah, the games are simple, but really good fun.
Look at it this way, if you have friends coming over, you need a bunch of wiimotes, if you buy wii play, you get a wiimote for free, but if you buy a wiimote instead, you get wii play for free. :crazy:

Defninitely buy it if you have friends coming over, the games are real good fun with a friend.
Wii Play is the only video game my wife ever asks me to play together. Ever.
And contrarily to Wii sports, you can play it while sitting on the couch and smoking a cigarette or having a drink (they use only one hand) so great when people come over !

Yep, just the wiimote, no nunchucks.
And it should be a little more expensive.
I payed 49€ to get wii play and the wiimote and it's only 39€ for a single wiimote. For 10€ it's still a good deal.

Last edited:
Wii play was only £5 more than buying a Wii-Mote by itself but having bought it the games are pretty poor imo. It would have been nice if they just extended the range of games similar to Wii Sports.

Oh well there's always Wii Sports II :devil:

I would say worth it because it's just like ten buck more than wiimote and it comes with cool mini-games!

If you need an extra Wiimote, definitely get it. Otherwise, it would be much better to just get a brand new, full retail game instead.

Back