Wii Play

Billii

WiiChat Member
Dec 27, 2006
Hey! I'm geting Wii play tomorow. How is it like?
It came out monday

people say it blows. dont listen to them though. wait until you get it to be the judge. i wish mines would get here already.

Picked mine up today...I like it. Can't fish to save my life...

Some of the games I don't see myself playing much, but the shooting is a blast (no pun intended), pool is a lot of fun, laser hockey will be great once I get the hang of it, the tank game is good...I really just played through them quickly once to unlock all the games, then went back and played pool and fishing again...

All in all, the games are well worth the $10 they really cost. If you already have 4 remotes, I don't know that the games alone are worth $50...personally, I think they are, but similar to Wii Sports there isn't a ton of depth to the games which is a complaint I've heard from people.

joey47 said:
people say it blows. dont listen to them though. wait until you get it to be the judge. i wish mines would get here already.

So in other words wait till you can potentially waste your money instead of renting or listening to wise opinions.

its ok, we had it from launch here in the uk, and its a good intro type game showing what the wii can do with its innovative controller.

I only play it now against the missus for a laugh.
Personal fav's are the air hockey and the shooting game. Missus likes the odd-one-out game and the cow racer. my kids (4 & 2) love the fishing and shooting games.

I just bought 30 min ago and I gotta say it's worth it only for the wiimote...

games are OK but they coulda been really better IMO!

they shoulda let us smash the ball in table tennis... make a better way to play for the pool game...

I'd like to buy just the game separately, I don't need a new Wiimote. :/

Its pretty cack i'd say, not worth the money at all if you buy it standalone (do they even sell it standalone? not sure, i got it for the remote.) but its good, not great, but good 2 players. if ur in the market for a 2nd remote, you might as well get it for 15$ extra. not a single game has any options nor gameplay modes. Its just too basic. I believe some reviews of excite truck called it a tech demo. In reality, this is a tech demo. It was made to showcase the capabilities of the wii remote. Nothing more.

Last edited:
Anyone remember this game (can be on console),
Mario64_-_Dire_Dire_Docks.png

Its great for £5 - Consider it an extra wiimote (£30) with game attached.

The fun is getting better and better at the games. Beating your last high-score on the duck-hunt one...

Its not zelda though so don't expect to be blown away...

Yea I don't think it would be today unless on my street the snow is plowed:sad:

The only games I think are good for two players are the Shooting, Finding Mii's, and Laser Hockey. Everything is kind of average. Least the game itself is worth only $10.

Back