Wii Play

I think Wii Play is great... for the price. The games are anyway meant to be an introduction to the new controller. Since the various games make use of different controller movements, I think it does the job.

The games can actually be fun too. I like the tank game because it reminds me of Combat on my old Atari. :D

Let_It_Burn said:
they shoulda let us smash the ball in table tennis...

Actually, I believe you can. At least I think we've been able to do it sometimes by accident. :)

I am looking to pick this game up. I have read up on it and it does sort of look like a demo for the Wii, which could be a good thing for people who have never played it. I personally just want it for the Wiimote, I can't find any anywhere and I only have 1.

How in the world are people getting scores so high? Is it really practice and skill, or are there easter eggs like the wall trick in Power Throws? I can't get platinum in any of the games, gold is enough of a struggle for mii.

Jorge said:
Is it really practice and skill, or are there easter eggs like the wall trick in Power Throws?

Well, I've noticed something in the shooting game. It's actually more like cheating but... If you choose 1 player, 2 can still play. The score just accumulates to the single player. It's kinda like having an assistant to help you shoot. :)

WiiPlay is rubbish. I feel sorry for you Americans who had to wait, and got your hopes up for the game. The only redeeming quality is that it was only $10 extra on top of a WiiMote. I only got it myself because I needed 4 WiiMotes.

Aylwin said:
Well, I've noticed something in the shooting game. It's actually more like cheating but... If you choose 1 player, 2 can still play. The score just accumulates to the single player. It's kinda like having an assistant to help you shoot. :)
I tried that, but a crosshair wouldn't show for the 2nd player. Is the trick to combo from the start til level 5? I had like a 95 shot combo, but that is my best.

Jorge said:
I tried that, but a crosshair wouldn't show for the 2nd player.
If I remember correctly, the 2nd player just presses the trigger while pointing to the screen and then the crosshair appears.

Yeah well i would only buy it for the remote that comes with it. the games are okay and entertainin but its one of those games u play for a week or so then you get over it and it sits there and never sees the light of day. its good to get u used to the wiimote

Last edited:
Back