Wii Play?

Desi_Wii_G

Welcome to the Good Life
Aug 14, 2007
Wii Online Code
8914-3870-7184-8437
Is this a good game i was thinking of getting it because of the free remote. Also I am looking for a game that uses the wii mote well and is very fun. I had madden in mind but not anymore i heard it stinks lol. So yea i only got 2 games. Wii Sports and Mario Strikers Charged ty =)

If you need another wiimote, get this. The games are fun for a couple hours, but then it gets kinda boring. Except tanks, I love that game.

well i dont need a remote i was just wondering its a godo deal you know... =)

Desi_Wii_G said:
Is this a good game i was thinking of getting it because of the free remote. Also I am looking for a game that uses the wii mote well and is very fun. I had madden in mind but not anymore i heard it stinks lol. So yea i only got 2 games. Wii Sports and Mario Strikers Charged ty =)
I'll tell you right now that wii-play isn't that great, just go by a wii-mote and nunchuck if you really want another one...from the way you sound you seem young (don't get me wrong I'm not degrading you, I'm only 15...) so I'll suggest to you Rayman Raving Rabbids and Wario: Smooth Moves. Both are great games that use the wii-motes abilities well that I'm sure you would enjoy. If I had to pick I'd say get Rabbids.

O and no its not a good deal

I think it's a laugh....... shooting game and tanks especially.

Better 2 player than 1, but if the wiimote still comes with it then the game is only £5.

But, if money is not too much of an issue, Monkey Ball or Smooth Moves AND a new wiimote is probably a better idea.

If they still sell it with the Wiimotes go for it. I personally got mine used for like 10 bucks. It's fun. Brought back some memories with Duck Hunt referances in the Shooting game too =P

Plus I played it before the Wii even came out at the Fusion tour so when I found out it wasn't included with Wii Sports I was pretty pissed...so it's good to have it.

Marioman said:
I'll tell you right now that wii-play isn't that great, just go by a wii-mote and nunchuck if you really want another one...from the way you sound you seem young (don't get me wrong I'm not degrading you, I'm only 15...) so I'll suggest to you Rayman Raving Rabbids and Wario: Smooth Moves. Both are great games that use the wii-motes abilities well that I'm sure you would enjoy. If I had to pick I'd say get Rabbids.

O and no its not a good deal
Lol yea im sorta young 14 gonna be 15 in bout 2 months lol but madden looks freakin cool. What are your thoughts about madden 08 ppl? The wi-fi for that game seems pretty cool too lol...

It's apparently really hard to get used to the controls, but once you get past that it's fun...according to my cousin anyway: I haven't played it yet =P And I prolly never will. If I wanna play a sport I go outside and play it. If I wanna shoot people or beat them up I play a video game. Or if I wanna get high on shrooms like Mario cuz that doesn't work so well in real life =P

Its a good deal, mainly because you get the extra remote.
Games are similar to Wii sports.

Great deal.The game only ends up costing you $10.Even if you only like a couple of the games,it's worth it.

like that dude said its woth it if your buying a controller,

but the only game worth playing in it is tanks.. or that shooting game if your stoned

Back