Wii Points pricing structure

Too expensive

Unlike everyone else, I do not think that the VC games are too expensive. I know that they are old, but it will be really nice to have all the NES, SNES, 64, Gamecube and Wii games on one console.

On the other hand I do think Nintendo is gouging people overall. Now I know I will get ripped by all the fanboys (which I happen to be one) but the difference between the Wii and the 360 is $50 (and not even considering that the 360s are starting to do bundles for $300 including a game too). I can't wait to play the Wii because it looks like alot of fun, but truthfully, unless there are some serious improvements in graphics, the Wii just can't compare to what I have seen on a 360. I am still going to get a Wii, I just hope that Nintendo isn't shooting themselves in the foot here by charging a price that is so close to the 360s. Consoles live and die by how many are sold and the game development. I just hope Nintendo sells enough to keep the developers going unlike the way they died off with the gamecube.

humph. U said PS3 was expensive?! Sony have changed the price. Now, when u get any other seperate thing with the wii, it cost more than PS3. (Im speaking in AUS here!) (The PS3 is $410).

The thing is you underaged retarded fanboys, for serious gamers who actually plays alot of games and are not dependent on their mothers CC £3.50 for NES, SNES games £5.60, and N64 for £7 adds up pretty quickly considering how many great titles there are.

I'm happy to pay a fiver for a SNES game - I know you can buy most of them for less than that if you still have your SNES but others like Secret of Mana and Zelda 3 are more like £30-40 for the SNES cart. So £5 is a bargain for them.

Any word on how much the games from other systems will cost (eg MegaDrive, C64 and TurboGrafx)?

reggie_tate2000 said:
what is a opera browser and how much is it
Opera is a web browser (like Firefox or IE) and you use it to surf the internet on Wii. It will apparently be free until June 07 and after that you can buy it with Wii Points.

Back