wii: retro at its best

psychono2

Banned.....You Wish!
Jul 20, 2006
CA
Wii Online Code
4759-2872-3135-2409
Ia just got a question that would make it easy to get retro games on the wii, do you thing nintendo would have tose cards like xbox have that have points onthem and you can use to buy retro games instead of a credit card,if u can use a credit card

Yay,I should of seen this,all I've been looking for is wii,price,date all in one sentence

what would be cool is if you got games where you play people and win credit the better you are the more games you could get,

everyone would start with say 100 credits and each game cost 50

MMCD said:
what would be cool is if you got games where you play people and win credit the better you are the more games you could get,

everyone would start with say 100 credits and each game cost 50
Thats an idea I like, I hope Nintendo can do something like that for special games they make on the VC.

Have tournaments winpoints like MMCD said and then at the end have a risk thing risk it all for one game and double your earnings,or lose it all and hit rock bottom

but if you hit rock bottom would that 1 credit or 0 credits and you would need to be donated to or buy some?

oh and psychono2 you just gave me an idea for the credits name :- WIIPOINTS!!!!

No enter montly/weekly tournaments win games like 1 round 10 points in a 4 round tourny and you can risk it to double points and risk losing what tou worked for or just leave and keep them and make the reto games like 10 points apiece

i think it would be a big mistake if nintendo doesnt get these cards out .. because i dont have a credit card and my parents would never let me use theres , so alot of kids like me wouldn't be able to play vc games

Yes asactly I dont have a credit card either and my parents won't let me after my little online spree

Back