Wii Sports 2 Ideas

Roadrunner32

WMFL Commisioner
Jan 24, 2007
Ohio
Wii Online Code
5919-7119-9790-6555
Well I think that there is bound to be a sequel to Wii Sports. What New Sports would you like to see on it?

I would like to see Shuffleboard, Horseshoe, Ping Pong (Better than Wii Play's version)

I would also like them to add/fix the 5 games they do have.

Tennis - Add ability to move character and aim shots(not only based on timing)
Bowling - Not much would need to be changed, Add a League mode. Maybe bumpers just for the fun of it.
Golf - Controls for putting could be fixed
Baseball - Add fielding, Baserunning
Boxing - This game is fine, Maybe add a Variety of Punches

Also it would need online play!

I don't know if this thread has been done before but if it has my bad! Post your ideas for Wii Sports 2!

So you would like WiiSports 2 to have all the same games as WiiSports? While I would like improvements (like tennis shot aiming and online play overall :D), I would also like to see some new sports.

What about..

Volleyball
Hockey
Track and Field

I'm sure there are others but those could be fun.

I'd like to see a sequel to Wii Sports, but I don't know how it would work. The five most appropriate sports have already been used in the original game.

What else could possibly be used? Javelin, I guess. Cricket, though America barely knows about that. Ice Hockey, maybe.

There isn't enough, really. Perhaps a better idea would be spin-off games. Five of them, one for each of the sports in Wii Sports. Same graphics and style (perhaps touched up and improved), but with much more range. Tournaments, career modes and online play, etc. I'd be all for the tennis version of it!

I would like to see more of a new wii sports 2 but most of those ideas are updates so Nintendo would probably put updates for the games on the shop channel. I heard that they were going to make downloads available.

There's a huge market outside of America for a cricket game on Wii. It'd be hard to imagine that no one ever takes this one up. But I don't know if Nintendo would take that leap, so it may be up to a third party.

Wii Golf - if this were to be inclued on a Wii Sports 2, or as a standalone game, the one big thing they could add is more courses. I know the nine holes in golf blindfolded now.

Hockey could be good, but they'd have to get the controls right. There's a lot more to the game than just flicking a stick.

Want a weird idea for a game that could be made to work with the Wiimote and nunchuk? Lacrosse. Done right, it could see a lot of fans, new and old.

Why do people call it ice hockey? Hockey is hockey...it's played on ice.

Curling would be cool.....some sort of weight lifting, witha dumbell accessory would be unique too!

Shotput :p

I don't think there's going to be "Wii Sports 2". Probably "Mario All-Star Sports" or something of the like, Wii Sports was just a way to get used to the system.

Backwards Man said:
Why do people call it ice hockey? Hockey is hockey...it's played on ice.

Curling would be cool.....some sort of weight lifting, witha dumbell accessory would be unique too!

There Is Also Roller Hockey And Street Hockey.:nono:

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
There Is Also Roller Hockey And Street Hockey.:nono:
But his point is that "ice hockey" is just called hockey. Roller Hockey & Street Hockey are called Roller Hockey & Street Hockey...

Back