Wii Sports 2 !!!

LukasJr said:
hockey:arf: ......

Yea, totally. Hockey would be awesome. You could attach the nunchuk and use that to skate around.

Or just a hocky shootout -- either one would be awesome.

st0rmbrkr said:
have any of you seen the commercial where those chinese dudes come into the families house and they are playing wii sports and then the lady starts doing track what happened to that
that was warioware, it wasnt just a commercial for wii sports

tgelston said:
I am not saying they are all good but many of the wants you all have listed are in the Monkey Ball Party Games

They have

Fencing
Squash
Tennis
Frisbee Golf
Rock-Paper Scissors
Track/Hurdles
Paper Sumo
And no one listed it but they have Red Light Green Light- I think that is funny as anything. . the game sucks though. . kept saying my monkey was moving and I was holding so damn still - sigh!:lol:

Monkey Ball rocks for multi-player. They also have darts which is fun. Me and my friends spent like 3 hours playing Monkey Ball lastnight

I almost forgot... I'm still enjoying WiiSports, if I had time to worry about a sequel, I highly doubt I was enjoying any game for that matter. :lol: *looks towards Wii* :D But, I suppose a sequel would be awesome, hopefully not like most sequels where the upgrades are good, but the new games are crap and repetitive. *presses power button on Wiimote* Anyways...

I made an account just too post in this thread, lmao. Well I've been playin foosball for around 4 years now and I would love too see Nintendo make a Toranado foosball sim. I did alot of thinking about this and It would more than likely be a good idea. I know this isent going too be the most popular idea but, PLEAS NINTENDO MAKE A FOOSBALL GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yh and you could twist the wiimote and nunchuk to gesture the flicking and turning of the plastic players

More modes like in tennis they should have 1 on 1 no com's and use the nunchuck to move and maybe in baseball have a full game not over the line style.

Back