Features:

- Weight Room

Sports:

- Ice Hockey
- Horse Shoe
- Swimming
- Basketball
- Football

Online would be very simple, on the main menu, there is option that would say 'online'. You would be able to play against players currently online from around the world in the sports from Wii Sports & Wii Sports 2.

The wieght Room will be were you get fit. You can lift dumbells, rowing excersises, indoor biking, bicep curls and other things you would do to work out. This would make your Mii have more stamina when playing.

Ice Hockey - Wii Remote

Use the Wii Remote to take slapshots and pass. Hold it as you would a hockey stick.

Horse Shoe - Wii Remote

Use the Wii Remote to fling horseshoes at the post.

Swimming - Wii Remote/Nunchuck

Use the Wii Remote and Nunchuck to do strokes like Freestyle, Backstroke, Breaststroke and Butterfly.

Basketball - Wii Remote/Nunchuck

Use the Wii Remote and Nunchuck to bounce the ball and dribble it back and forth. Also take shots by waving the Wii Remote and Nunchuck as you would take a shot in Basketball.

Football - Wii Remote

Much like Madden, use the Wii Remote to pass the football.

Wii Sports needs some Weather Effects like i heard Madden does, it uses the weather data from the weather channel to animate the environment during games. Like if it is raining outside it rains in the game. Or you can choose some random place on the weather channel and it would be the same as the weather there. :cool:

Backwards Man said:
Why do people call it ice hockey? Hockey is hockey...it's played on ice.

Curling would be cool.....some sort of weight lifting, witha dumbell accessory would be unique too!

Thank You. Its just Hockey geez. But Curling I would think would be really boring. If it's boring in real life it must be boring in a game. Well...actually I thought harvest moon was fun and i Despise cows. And swimming I think would be a stupid idea as well. It would need something really cool.

I don't want WiiSports 2... I want:

NHL 07
Top Spin
Tiger Woods 07
MLB 07
Fight Night

Real sport games, I don't want to play tennis as a Mii anymore, I want to play as Maria Sharapova.....what a babe. I would LOVE a tennis game that you actually need to move your player around, not just swing at the ball.

I can't wait for a real tennis game.

I like the shuffleboard idea as well. Both the cruise ship kind and the bar room version as well. It should have been included on Wii Play, which is a waste of of game. I thought the ping pong was going to be similar to tennis, not just a "rally as many times as you can" game.

Bocce Ball could be cool. I wouldn't pay $50 for it alone. Add Bean Bags "Corn Hole", Yard Darts, Horseshoes, Crocqet, Shuffleboard, and a few other backyard summer BBQ games and you might have a good combo.

ye i posted a thread about this not long ago:

here what i came up with:

vollyball, running, basketball, hockey,weight lifting (circits ), football and clay pigion shooting.

volleyball: played wth wiimote, ( basically plaed like tennis)

running: i think its in rayman, but move the nunchuck and wiimote up and down like your running. ( faster you do it the faster he goes )

basketball: move with nunchuck, shoot with wiimote ( tricks could be done with A+B. )

hockey:also played with nunchuck and wiimote, move with nunchuck and pass/shoot with wiimote

weight lifting: wiimote only! you could hold it like a 6 kg or whatever and lift the wiimote like a weight. the more reps you do the more points you earn. same goes with sit ups ( which you could ake an upwards movement ) or push ups ( which you could make a downwards movement )

football: again played with nunchuck to move, wiimote to pass/shoot

clay pigion shooting:wiimote only! when it gets launched, you aim and fire !

tank said:
I don't want WiiSports 2... I want:

NHL 07
Top Spin
Tiger Woods 07
MLB 07
Fight Night

Real sport games, I don't want to play tennis as a Mii anymore, I want to play as Maria Sharapova.....what a babe. I would LOVE a tennis game that you actually need to move your player around, not just swing at the ball.
Yeah, That would be nice except it would cost $250 instead of $50

Back