Wii Sports 2 !!!

WiiDS said:
A disc golf sim. With people, not monkeys in balls.
Just imagine...simply throw as if you were actually discing. Tilt up and down for different shots and how fast/hard you whip your wrist controls how far your disc goes. I think it would be perfect and I would be the first to buy such a product.

an entire frisbee package would be sweet ... disc golf, ultimate/beach ultimate, guts, DDC, freestyle, disc dogs! ... anything frisbee could be done using the Wii remote and would be awesome imo!

Silent-Sniper said:
A better version of baseball, I heard that all you do is hit homeruns on it?!
No, you can actually play baseball (althogh, all you can do is bat and pitch). The home run thing is just for training.

I'd like to see hockey, lecrosse, pool, other ranom sports like that. Pool could definitely be fun.

ABC said:
I would like to see Rock Paper Scisor

How about patty cake?

Maybe a Starbucks game, where you have to make lattes and frapachinos.
Oooh, ooh, a Taco Bell game. Get them orders out Francis.

For real though.....this may be the best idea I have ever had...:idea: ...bring back....

Paperboy:smilewinkgrin: :ihih:

have any of you seen the commercial where those chinese dudes come into the families house and they are playing wii sports and then the lady starts doing track what happened to that

st0rmbrkr said:
have any of you seen the commercial where those chinese dudes come into the families house and they are playing wii sports and then the lady starts doing track what happened to that

I dunno, that might be a part of Wiiplay as not all of the games were revealed yet.

Monkey Balls

I am not saying they are all good but many of the wants you all have listed are in the Monkey Ball Party Games

They have

Fencing
Squash
Tennis
Frisbee Golf
Rock-Paper Scissors
Track/Hurdles
Paper Sumo
And no one listed it but they have Red Light Green Light- I think that is funny as anything. . the game sucks though. . kept saying my monkey was moving and I was holding so damn still - sigh!:lol:

Zelda of course has a section of Sumo Wrestling too.

I want more Golf ( I cant believe I just said that)
I would also like a better Tennis Game where you have the option of single player and can move around the court more - I bet that would be tough though.

Back