Wii Sports 2 !!!

yeh or a game like ermmm, you know a game which you have an bow and arrow and you use the controller like an actual acher (like something out of lord of the ringd) :)

Would be nice to see a whole Track and Field game on there, and Indoor events too.
And a Medieval tournament, Jousting and Sword Fights!!

i like pretty much wat everyone else is saying but the games have to be popular so probably no cricket....also i think swimming would be good.

I want to see Sumo Wrestling on it.

Like use both nunchuk and wiimote to like 'push forward', feel the rumble as you slam into the other guy, swinging to slap them and etc.

I would love to see Hockey (I am Canadian too).
Fencing / Kendo would be great too.
Table-tennis.

All of the above should be easy to control with the Wii-mote.

the only problem is if they do this it needs to be done fast or be a download for wii sports, because these games will be made by other developers, like madden alreay has football. Or they should have read the forums and added them at first.:yesnod:

Chattersby said:
If there was a wii sports 2 to come out in the future. what sports would you like to see on it? and, how would you use the wii controllers or controller too play it? :)
I still can't figure out how they're going to do soccer on it....

Quatsch said:
I still can't figure out how they're going to do soccer on it....
yeh. as it is the wii . and it spose to put u in the game . i dont think you could use the motion sensors for it accpet from aiming at the goal mabye.

Back