wii sports 2

Yellow_Wii

wii owner since release
Sep 5, 2006
I really enjoy wii sprts but i think they should make like an expansion pack and have loads more sports like running, darts etc

who else thinks this is a good idea and what would you like to see in it ? :D

Wii Sports has really become what Nintendo hasnt had since the 80's, a new Mario Bros./Duck Hunt that everyone who grew up with the system will be connected to each other through. People arent usually connected by anything else, so its good to have video games to help humans relate. If they make a sequel they should make more elaborate boxing, tennis and bowling and throw in some olympic style sports.

Last edited:
Ok? Anyway thats a good idea about the exspansion pack but i think you should buy it on your wii internet instead of buying a new game. And isnt there other games like wii sports e.g wario wares and Wii play?

getting serious again. it would be a great idea, cause im tired of the same 5 and i would love to have more to set records with my mii on. i wouldnt sell it for 50$ though, since its an expansion pack, they should charge maybe 30$ at most for it. now if they decide to make a whole new game, i want what the orriginal one had, plus new ones :D

Darts sound interesting, be neat to see how they implement it.

Lots of stuff they COULD add, but Wii Sports was more of a quick put together of the Wiimote's capabilites. there will probably be better games for each of the sports on wii sports, that work much better with the wiimote. But Wii Sports will be a classic ^^, and i love ball dodging minigame.

Yeah thats good but on halo2 when i play online if i go on the hardrive i can buy new levels for like £5 for like 4. Nintendo should do that with other game like metroid and wii sports and even super smash bros bralw

PtonJalken said:
Darts sound interesting, be neat to see how they implement it.

Lots of stuff they COULD add, but Wii Sports was more of a quick put together of the Wiimote's capabilites. there will probably be better games for each of the sports on wii sports, that work much better with the wiimote. But Wii Sports will be a classic ^^, and i love ball dodging minigame.

exactly true!

Tennis, possibly a new mario tennis?

Baseball, MLB of coruse

Bowling, PBA game would be cool

Golf, Tiger Woods PGA Tour

Boxing, Fight Night

I would say make individual games and sell them on-line.
If there is a "Wii Sports 2" bundle several of them, and ADD ONLINE PLAY for the existing games.

That last part would sell me in a heartbeat if I could play tennis against my friends across town.

Yellow_Wii said:
I really enjoy wii sprts but i think they should make like an expansion pack and have loads more sports like running, darts etc

who else thinks this is a good idea and what would you like to see in it ? :D

1. if you want darts, its one of the Monkey Ball mini-games
2. you want to set records...you got 50 in Monkey Ball...of course, that's for the games that actually work!

Evil Wario said:
thanks for the oh-so helpful post, mister 37 posts. yea, you're a real veteran around here.

lmaoooooo! ownt. but it doesnt really matter to me if they make a whole new game or an expansion, but an expansion sounds cooler! :D

Major Tom said:
Its called Wii Play and it comes out sometime this month it also comes with a wii-mote.
*SPOILER*​
http://wii.ign.com/objects/853/853786.html

thanks for pointing that out Major Tom :smilewinkgrin:

looks fun, i hope to get it >:)

Game Stop is selling pre-orders for a remote bundle that is going to come with a new wii sports game. It includes (from what i was told) ping pong, darts, pool, duck hunt, and i think fishing. The bundle is supposed to be in by Feb 12. :yesnod:

how come at wal mart before i got my wii i saw a video and they showed people playing this running game that looks just like wii sports so i thought it was on wii sports at least till i got it

Back