Wii Troubleshooting

WILL SOMEONE JUST HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Soz for all the ! but i really need help and noone replys with help :mad5: ! I can't connect to the Wii shop Channel. Every couple of time is come up with an error message but the rest of the time it just stays on the "Connecting. Please Wait..." Screen. HELP :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: !

mcremi said:
Some one help me!!! wii not working!!
Ive got the same problem than Lycan
¨^¨****FLASHBACK:hey does anyones wii freeze up. Mine have done it like three times. It stays in a black screen and u cant shut it off with the wiimote or the power off button on the wii. i had to unplug it. Is this normal?:::::End Flashback¨^¨****.........lol;)
I would appreacheate any help from anyone.....For christmas sake!!!:mad2:
By the way merry christmas:D

The same as me, unfortunately all the people I have asked don't know how to fix it. All I know is that after Christmas my bro is going to ring up Nintendo to see if I can get a replacement or I might be lucky if they have any at the store (which I doubt!) I can get a switch over.

damn first gen models......but ya, im just gonna hold onto my wii until they make their second gen models then take it back to be replaced :sad: :sad: :mad2:

Yesterday, i was just finishing adding a mii onto my wii, and all of a sudden my wii control just stop working, every time i pressed something, four blinking lights would flash. I changed my batteries and had to re-sync it, even though at first, the re-syncing would work on multiple occasions. It gave me a brief scare for a couple of minutes :crazy:

Flashing Lights

My Wii was working fine for like 20mins and then whenever I pushed a button, the players lights would all flash (only 1 controller) and nothing would regcognize on the screen. Any know how to fix this, help would be greatly appreciated.

initial set-up issue

Finally got our wii...one huge problem though...we cannot get past the "press A to continue" page when the wii turns on for the first time. we have tried prtty much everything we can thing of including but not limited to:
1) pressing A
2) resyncing the origional controller as well as the extra we bought
3) taking the entire set-up apart, placing it back in its original packaging and starting over again

any ideas on what to try next? the only thing we can think of is that we are not resyncing correctly...thanks for the help

Last edited:
YEah well youe lucky...uh...your console still works...mine is Fresh for tha bin...and...i have to bring it back...to...the place it bought it...and they wont gimme my muny bak.......I have to...X-tchange it...:tard:
Hey smarty pants...ya know:drool: ...WEBMAFTE...WEDCASTER....WEBMASTER...:mad:

HELP ME!!!!!:worship: :worship: :worship:

Hello, I just got a Wii for Chirstmas today (Boy am I lucky.) Anyway, I played for a while, turned off the Wii, and went to go to dinner. When I came back, I put in a game, Trauma Center, Second Opinion, and everything was going good, until the game actually started, and I was unable to get the Wii-mote working. I restarted several times, but to no avail. I tried the Sync-ing thingy, with no positive reults. l also checked the batteries and sensor, nothin doin. When I press the Wii-mote, all four of the lights at the bottom flash for a while. Anyone got any clue as to whats goin on?
~as always, much appreciated
Cheesyrat

Omg

I Have been playing Twilight for like 2 hours and then i stopped for awile and then my mote had the same problem as previously said, WHAT IS THE DEAL

:yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

Its just the four lights and (stupid):crazy: whats the syncing thing?

Absolutely loving my Wii, save for one problem. I seem to be encountering alot of freezes during Zelda that require me to hold down the power button for a few seconds to correct. Sure, I don't expect flawless gaming 100% of the time, but I've had 4 freezes/lockups for about 3 hours of play. This seems excessive to me. You can imagine how frustrating this is for someone who is just beginning to understand the logic behind the games's puzzles, like myself.

Honestly, I've never been a huge Zelda fan (please don't hurt me) but I very, very interested in what Twilight Princess has to offer. It sports a very intuitive control scheme and a storyline that I'm quite addicted to. Anyway, back to the problem at hand.

I've updated the firmware to version 2.0U (the latest one, I believe) and I haven't been able to correct the freezes. Neither the menus nor WiiSports have given me any troubles yet, and the Zelda disc itself is free of scratches and fingerprints. If anyone has any advice, I'd really appreciate it; I want to move out of the starter-towns!

My Wii worked for about 5 days, then I pluged it into a system selector, It still workeded. Then the next day all I get is a black screen. Even after I plug it directly into the tv, its still just black. I cant sync the wemote eather anymore. So to Nintendo it goes, I hope I get a new one back before you can buy them in plenty at any store.

Guys how do I know what my online code thing is..For the parade and friends.

wired internet

i recently bought a USB to LAN and after i plug all the things in and try to get the internet working i keep getting error 50422 when the usb is in the wii

PLEASE help

Back