Wii U vs PS4 impressions

I still like the current gen....

If I was to take your opinion, though, I would hope for Gen after next > Older gens > Current gen > Next gen

That's a pretty harsh prediction, considering how underwhelming this gen is.

Its the last one before it gets real;ly messed up

Could gaming is a really really bad idea, as is something thats always online

I ain't at all wantin' no cloud gaming either, but what're the largest flaws 'bout such a system? Never really thought on it since I'm sure it's a load'a bollocks anyways.

I kinda like the Wii U's gimmick.

What ****in' gimmick? No such thing.

most Wii games don't even take advantage of the motion sensing controls. I can think of Skyward Sword and Metroid Prime, and that's about it. Aside from the shitty sports games.

Why does no one remember Red Steel 2... ;_;

What ****in' gimmick? No such thing.
StunfiskSecond_zps642f8fc8.png

I still think it's too early for Sony to reveal the PS4
StunfiskSecond_zps642f8fc8.png

are you kiddin mean sony waited purposely to see what nintendo would soley do period.

example: look at the im guessing lcd screen built into the controller wtf is that, are you guys not seeing this. Where did that idea and design orginate from. like i said before there is no orginality left in the world especially in this economy. I mean it looks like to me like a cheaper last minute design to copy after the wii u controller. i for one very disappointed in sony.

Last edited by a moderator:
halolz-dot-com-dreamcast-wiiu.jpg

Its not a screen its a touch pad on the PS4 controler

example: look at the im guessing DLC screen built into the controller wtf is that, are you guys not seeing this. Where did that idea and design orginate from. like i said before there is no orginality left in the world especially in this economy. I mean it looks like to me like a cheaper last minute design to copy after the wii u controller. i for one very disappointed in sony.

Fix'd.

It's realistically possible.

example: look at the im guessing lcd screen built into the controller wtf is that, are you guys not seeing this. Where did that idea and design orginate from. like i said before there is no orginality left in the world especially in this economy. I mean it looks like to me like a cheaper last minute design to copy after the wii u controller. i for one very disappointed in sony.

I couldn't have said it any better. Sony for the most part has FAILED with this new ps4. Let's face it the PS3 is still GOOD it could of gone on still for at least another year or so then Sony should of revealed the PS4 but Sony durped up and rushed out with a new console because of the WiiU. I really don't care what people think of the ps4 like how "cool" it is or whatever because fact is the "new" ps4 controller was invented like 15 years ago with the Dreamcast a console that the WORLD hated on and now look at the lame ass scavenger Sony ripping off the idea like with the PS move.

Edit: Nearly forgot to mention that apparently the ps4 will be using our real names online.

dude the truth is. If the gameing industry continues to go down the path of just graphics alone without showing individuality and being truely inventive makeing next gen systems the gameing industry will die out. i honestly dont see alot of difference graphically between the ps3 to the ps4. Also the price ((lol srry for not giving a link)) but i read in a ign article that the estimated price for a ps4 would be ranging from 450 dollars - 550 dollars, smh when will sony learn.

ok then assassin question for you. what really does the ps4 so far offer to consumers then what the ps3 doesnt offer? oh please dont say the the controller cause we all know where that idea came from.

Back