Wii Want More!!

gamer24 west

24 flava gamer
May 5, 2007
uk
Wii Online Code
5724-6220-6752-0642
I hate having to wait for all the decent wii games to come out like in December or whatever, usually i'm quite a patient person but i haven't been that impressed with the wii [the novelty has worn off]. Until games like metroid, SSBB etc are released i think the wii is nothing special.
It's been said like a million times now but the wii definately needs a headset! and that's 100% true:yesnod: gamers want [i guess] the ultimate experience, and the nintendo wii could be potentially mind-blowing if only they hurry up and release games quicker [still with ninty quality of course].:lol:

This has also been said a million times: Be patient and the games will eventually come. Occupy yourself with something else. About the headset, don't think the Wii needs one because there is no guarantee your opponent will have one in a multiplayer battle or fight.

FR. said:
This has also been said a million times: Be patient and the games will eventually come. Occupy yourself with something else. About the headset, don't think the Wii needs one because there is no guarantee your opponent will have one in a multiplayer battle or fight.

that's what lobbies are for.:yesnod:

Grant Mart said:
My viiews on this subject are
Stop complaining and wait
:):D

you don't have a clue, i'm just saying that the wii isn't all that moment and that most of decent games are a fair way off that's all.

Heres a few of the decents:

All "Wii" demos
Animal Crossing Wii
Opoona
Ghost Squad
EA Playground
Disaster DOC
The Simpsons
Harvest Moon Heroes
Super Mario Galaxy
Dragon Blade
River King
de Blob
MySims
BW2
DQ:MQTM
MP3:C
No More Heroes
Brawl
Mari&Sonic
Mario Strikers Charged

Grant Mart said:
How do I not have a clue
I have had the wii since its induction
and have over 11 games
and 20 vc titles
So stoooooooop saying this just because I am new to the forum!!!!
:(

it's not my intention to have argument with you. welcome 2 wiichat by the way.:yesnod: all i'm saying is that i wish the wii had a better of games i no there's mario strikers which i've already got but it's started to get quite boring i just wish there was a headset for it. that's prettg much it. :yesnod:

Monsteroids said:
Heres a few of the decents:

All "Wii" demos
Animal Crossing Wii
Opoona
Ghost Squad
EA Playground
Disaster DOC
The Simpsons
Harvest Moon Heroes
Super Mario Galaxy
Dragon Blade
River King
de Blob
MySims
BW2
DQ:MQTM
MP3:C
No More Heroes
Brawl
Mari&Sonic
Mario Strikers Charged
you've listed some really great games but how many of those are out!?:yesnod:

He's referring to games that have not come out yet. I think. :confused:

that's what i'm talking games like BW2 and mp3 aren't out yet and I just wish they were, but obviously i no these things do take time.:yesnod:

Sadly Nintendo focused on casual people that it takes a while to cut through all the crap to find the old Nintendo again, but its coming, just keep cutting.

Back