Wii_Smurf

Status
Not open for further replies.
wii_cammy said:
oh random taco
hahaha ur only other spammer friend has gone
youre on your own now

can someone tell me what he is talking about?

i know the mods are usually invisible, but they havent done much of anything at all lately, this forum needs some cleaning up

A RAND0M TAC0 said:
can someone tell me what he is talking about?

i know the mods are usually invisible, but they havent done much of anything at all lately, this forum needs some cleaning up

Hmm.. okay. I dunno what he's talking about. :C
I guess he meant, "your other spammer friend"
because he thought you spammed when you said
"this forums community sucks, where are the mods?".
-_- and then he was refering to the guy who made
multiple accounts. I think.. I think.. I think! o__o

WiiWouldLike2Play said:

Hmm.. okay. I dunno what he's talking about. :C
I guess he meant, "your other spammer friend"
because he thought you spammed when you said
"this forums community sucks, where are the mods?".
-_- and then he was refering to the guy who made
multiple accounts. I think.. I think.. I think! o__o

hmmm.... definitely dont spam, or make threads complaining about other members, and i am not tigers friend

Last edited:
A RAND0M TAC0 said:
hmmm.... definitely dont spam, or make threads complaining about other members, and i am not smurfs friend

Call him tiger, smurfs is too confusing.

yay, I finally understand. I liked Wii_smurf. I was getting worried that he was screwed up, but w00t for the REAL wii_smurf.

From now on to everybody, check spelling. Mistakes are just insanely confusing, especially when discussing this matter.

Brawny said:
yay, I finally understand. I liked Wii_smurf. I was getting worried that he was screwed up, but w00t for the REAL wii_smurf.

From now on to everybody, check spelling. Mistakes are just insanely confusing, especially when discussing this matter.

I agree to the max.....

Man someones a genius well I hate tiger I think he was trying to impersonate Wii_Smurf thank god he's gone and thank god Wii_Smurf isn't

WiiZero said:
Man someones a genius well I hate tiger I think he was trying to impersonate Wii_Smurf thank god he's gone and thank god Wii_Smurf isn't

I know this is OT but, how i love your spoilers zero lol heehee:lol:

Scrup said:
I thought you just said you didnt actually get him banned....?

Please don't be such a smart-ass, it doesn't suit you.

Honestly, the muslims thread shouldnt even have been posted at all. My reasoning behind this is that religion in itself is a touchy topic, one that people feel VERY strongly about. Especially with the current state of affairs and the war on terror, its probably not a good idea. LIke walking into a hip hop concert dressed as the kkk.

What i am saying is, BE SMART when posting and know where to post it. You knew making a thread about muslims would cause problems, a wise man wouldnt have posted it at all, especially here. Think target audience and their maturity level.

Yeah I saw that.
Then he was saying that someone stole his name and added a s to the end of it.
Wii_Smurfs.
I don't believe it at all.

He also just flamed me. Which was really unnescicary.
Meh.

blueradio said:
Yeah I saw that.
Then he was saying that someone stole his name and added a s to the end of it.
Wii_Smurfs.
I don't believe it at all.

He also just flamed me. Which was really unnescicary.
Meh.

which one? "Wii_Smurf" or Wii_Smurfs.. in your case, you think its all one guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back