Wii_Smurf

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is wii_smurf, banned

There is wii_smurfs, not banned
There is next_tiger banned

People think all three are one person, when the first is one (accidently banned, mistaken for wii_smurfs) and the other two, who are the same person.

Brawny said:
There is wii_smurf, banned

There is wii_smurfs, not banned
There is next_tiger banned

People think all three are one person, when the first is one (accidently banned, mistaken for wii_smurfs) and the other two, who are the same person.

ack... cmon its not that hard.

Wii_smurf NOT banned.

Wii_smurfs and Next_tiger are Banned.

Its not that confusing. Wii_smurf without the S at the end has over 1000 posts, the other two are different. That should be your biggest clue.

I am still torn between confusion and friendship. I like Wii_Smurf because he is friendly but these threads confuse me.

It seems I know how what people think of me lol

Anyways:

The_Next_Tiger made an account called Wii_Smurfs

The_Next_Tiger + Wii_Smurfs = Same I.P

Wii_Smurf [Me] = Different I.P

Just thought I'd let you know lol that it was The_Next_Tiger who made a 2nd account and named it Wii_Smurfs

Nice to know what everyone thought of me btw lol

Wii_Smurf said:
It seems I know how what people think of me lol

Anyways:

The_Next_Tiger made an account called Wii_Smurfs

The_Next_Tiger + Wii_Smurfs = Same I.P

Wii_Smurf [Me] = Different I.P

Just thought I'd let you know lol that it was The_Next_Tiger who made a 2nd account and named it Wii_Smurfs

Nice to know what everyone thought of me btw lol
I had faith in you all the way but I was still a bit confused with what people were saying.

Shiftfallout said:
ack... cmon its not that hard.

Wii_smurf NOT banned.

Wii_smurfs and Next_tiger are Banned.

Its not that confusing. Wii_smurf without the S at the end has over 1000 posts, the other two are different. That should be your biggest clue.

If that was against me...I was just restating the answer in a different way.

Just trying to help people to understand.

Ok a genuine mistake by the Mod, and its not wii cammy's fualt, he was told by the mods that wii smurf was definatley banned, so theres nothing to be upset about.

As for Wii Smuf, hes Unfortunatley been let back into the fiorums. Some of you may feel embarrased now that smurf can see tht you may/may not really like him.

As for me, i dont really care. smurf already knew i didnt like him. and he knows why. Obviously his apology to me was a big help, after his repetetive racism. But you cant apologize for being racist. Racism is a way of thinking, so its not something you can just forget about. that person will always feel the same about you, weather he shows it or not.

So im sorry to say Smurf, that i was happy you left. im not "unhappy" you returned....but you know.

EDIT:

Just checked my Rep, i recieved some recently saying "You Poor Muslim" Without leaving their name. Cowardly and Racist. must have been wii smurf. :D

Last edited:
A RAND0M TAC0 said:
can someone tell me what he is talking about?

i know the mods are usually invisible, but they havent done much of anything at all lately, this forum needs some cleaning up
woops didnt mean spam
but emails saying
fu** you and stuff like that

Right, before accusations fly around can people do some research??

if i went round shouting omg goku is in metal gear solid 8 would people jst beleive. . .

I would of liked to proof to show the truth....

If wii surf and tiger were the same thing why would they argue with each other and then make a thread to take the piss out of each other?

:mad2: Even if a member was gone why take the micky and complain behind his back, still its kind of sly.

EDIT: ottoman have you even considered thinking that someone felt sorry for you because of your thread about muslims and felt that they needed to give something back? dont just jump on wii smurfs back, you make him sound like he was a mass murderer.

Last edited:
no wii smurf and tiger arnt the same
the mod got mixed up
and the proof about the f*** you thing
ask prez i forwarded it to him

I knew they wernt the same cammy, i was just making a point in my post. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back