Wiichat buddys!

zachp18 said:
Hmmm.. true about the threads. What sections do u usually hang out in?
The Design Lounge (<< huge devotion of my time on Wiichat)

The Lounge

I specifically look in the Design Lounge and normal Lounge, then i'll also click on New Posts to see what's up in the other sections. I'm lazy. :p
wario2ooo said:
u dont mind if i become ur friend.
Shhhhoooorrrreeee......

:shifty:

ssbb_lover said:
The Design Lounge (<< huge devotion of my time on Wiichat)

The Lounge

I specifically look in the Design Lounge and normal Lounge, then i'll also click on New Posts to see what's up in the other sections. I'm lazy. :p

Shhhhoooorrrreeee......

:shifty:
so thats a no, oh well, i tried

my friends........ everybody that knows me

ssbb_lover said:
Cappin Jam
Gym
Kwon
Rach
Rickey
Jill
Mike
Trish
Frogger
Pras
Stevie

Probably more...i'll just wait till they post here complaining why they're not on my list...

You sob. . .

Why am I only on there once I am sorry tyly but your mistake is appauling. . .

;)

cappin jam<333

anyways, who is Trish?

None yet! Well, besides Jenova, of course. Goes without saying, if you've read my introduction thread. Well, now that I think about it, most probably haven't. Either way. I'd love to meet a few cool new people 'n all that. Hope it's not gonna be that hard here.

I've already stated:

Lee
Jill
Danny [Well he has to be lol]
And pretty much the GFX regulars. Im starting to chill in the Design Lounge more now

Cpt.McCloud said:
You sob. . .

Why am I only on there once I am sorry tyly but your mistake is appauling. . .

;)

cappin jam<333

anyways, who is Trish?
Trish=Tr1p1ng I think...lmao.
Wii_Smurf said:
And pretty much the GFX regulars. Im starting to chill in the Design Lounge more now
That's cuz you be cool.

And @ the noobie: It's not hard to make friends here. Good friends, maybe. It's taken a year now to find some very, very trustworthy and great friends...but then i've also made some within a weeks(s). You just gotta let it play itself out.

Last edited:
ssbb_lover said:
Trish=Tr1p1ng I think...lmao.

That's cuz you be cool.

And @ the noobie: It's not hard to make friends here. Good friends, maybe. It's taken a year now to find some very, very trustworthy and great friends...but then i've also made some within a weeks(s). You just gotta let it play itself out.

Days;), all started with a sig?

Anyways, is it just me or does 88% of these budy lists have Jill on them when probably about 40% have talked to her and 25% are her friends?:lol:

i still hate all of you jam lol. i don't care how many people suck up to me :p

tomorrow is my bday so you won't see me around tyler that means only one thing so shhh

The_Loose_Cannon said:
tomorrow is my bday so you won't see me around tyler that means only one thing so shhh
*EDIT*

All cleared up. Thanks, Jill.

Except for the fact that you said that to the public, this should be relatively secret...

Last edited:
ssbb_lover said:
*EDIT*

All cleared up. Thanks, Jill.

Except for the fact that you said that to the public, this should be relatively secret...

Jill, Happy Birthday, I shall get you something. . .

There is a secret here??

Hmm, I will find out and erm umm take advantage of the situation:lol:

Last edited:
Cpt.McCloud said:
[sarcasm]Tyler, Rep me or I will tell everyone every secret I know about you.[/sarcasm]

Well, I could say that and blackmail everyone but I won't;)

Jill, Happy Birthday, I shall get you something. . .

Whaddaya Talkin About?

kiraownsurmom said:
jills bday?
*takes out net*
lets roll
I just bought a Murcielago, i'll drive.

...Actually, I shouldn't...Jill was counting on me to be helpful while she was away. Stupid women and their compelling nature.

Back