Wiichat buddys!

minto said:
man im the most hated person ever on wiichat

You can't be wishy-washy on this site. You can't go in the middle or you won't be noticed. Don't worry about being harsh to someone, there will be 10 people within 5 minutes to back you up. Ya gotta get your name out there.

shiftfallout- i just enjoy reading the debates
sovieto- badass
mr money- guys, come on, his name is mr. money. what else can you ask for in a person?

numerous other people i respect, but a lot of people on here are just too uncredible (hope thats a word) and i get little to no information out of them.

...and besides, im not here to make freinds...
(looks off into space dramatically)

Last edited:
Only Demonflair likes me, and everyones so mean to me....:cryin: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin:

Nintendofan1990 said:
Only Demonflair likes me, and everyones so mean to me....:cryin: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin: :cryin:
Brawny said:
You can't be wishy-washy on this site. You can't go in the middle or you won't be noticed. Don't worry about being harsh to someone, there will be 10 people within 5 minutes to back you up. Ya gotta get your name out there.

Everyone on here scares me. I've had 6 people try to arrange a meeting with me at the park, where they'd pick me up in a windowless van.

dont moan if people havnt mentioned you. . .

you have real friends . . .

dont you?

I like most people on this forum, i have already posted buddy list!
(46 rep points :D, thank one and all so far, near the big 3 blocks;) )

My friends would have to be the people who post frequently in the "All things hockey thread"+ Manical Maniac

Syntax said:
My friends would have to be the people who post frequently in the "All things hockey thread"+ Manical Maniac

What? I Never Post In That Thread... Well, Actually, I NEVER Even Knew It Existed.... :lol:

It's Still GOod To Know I GOts A Buddyz...:cornut:

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
What? I Never Post In That Thread... Well, Actually, I NEVER Even Knew It Existed.... :lol:

It's Still GOod To Know I GOts A Buddyz...:cornut:

Nah he ment he liekd the people who posted in that thread AND you:lol:

Back