wiichat dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

h2ojames93

WiiChat Member
Jun 28, 2009
no one ever comes on anymore there hasnt beena update on the home page since feb.. anyone else see this or just me? even i dont come on here much anymore im usually on wiispace

Watch out, here comes everyone screaming:

ZOMG! NOT ANOTHER THREAD LIKE THIS?!?! WIICHAT'S NOT DEAD!!11!!1

To be honest, I don't really blame them. Seriously, search and you'll see that we've been over this a good number of times now.

Yeah... I bet at least one person will come in to this thread and post:

"GO TO NINSTATION!!1!!11" or something of the sort.

*sigh*

If it's dead then you're not helping. TRY BREAKING SOME NEW GROUND!!
What's NINSTATION...

well its not like i want it to be dead.... on my other acount before i forgot my password i was a member for a long time and i love it but then i noticed there wasnt any updates on the home page and stuff and so i moved to a diffrent site(wiispace.com) i miss this site

If it's dead then you're not helping. TRY BREAKING SOME NEW GROUND!!
What's NINSTATION...

It's a new forum that a lot of the Wiichat members (myself included) are joining in case this site ceases to exist.

It is a great site IMO and has an active admin which is much needed. Check it out if you want.

r u talking about wiispace? yea i love admin he or she is always updatting like every hour

ok well i didnt notice tht yall said tht

ninstation sucks compared to wiispace

I just made my first ninstation post while incredibly... uhh... let's just say out to lunch as kid-friendly term. Not the best impression.

I was currently blacking out from fumes caused by a faulty wire so no, not good.

...and other reasons.

I doubt Wiichat is dead, seeing that there are always 5+ users online. Of course forums slow down after big namers (is that what you call it?) like SSBB die down, and usually don't get super high activity until another one comes around. Look at the Pokemon section, two years ago like half of the online users we're always in the Pokemon section. Wiichat won't die out anytime soon, Wiichat still gets tons of posts daily along with hundreds of guests that visit the site per day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back