wiichat dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
wiispace is great i use both wiispace is more active then this place and i love ur edward and bella humping

I'm surprised that people aren't getting banned for advertisement. When I was active way back when, people got banned for even just the slightest bit of advertising

Another one of these threads?

Site with posts = Not dead

Psh... I was QUITE lonely last night! All there was was spam and I. I then went to watch Toradora. The opening is stuck in my head.

I just made my first ninstation post while incredibly... uhh... let's just say out to lunch as kid-friendly term. Not the best impression.
I'm sure if you send a private message to the admin, or post in the Feedback forum, with your questions and/or concerns, they can be discussed or addressed.

As for people who think "people posting" means "site's not dead and will live forever", the difference has already been hashed out in another (now locked) thread
. No need to repeat it all here.

Every STFU and someone lock this thread ;)
It's another useless thread that leads to the adverticement of Ninstation or some other ****.

This thread is another useless turd that adds to a pile of ****. Could you stop bringing up that other thread? Everyone around here has heard of it >_<

If you have an issue with a post or a thread then please report it using the correct button (The little 'warning' sign under the name and avatar) or PM myself or one of the other mods.

As said, this thread is just walking over what has already been discussed and previous threads like this have only went no-where good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back