Wiichat Members Elimination ---- Game 2

The kids posting only to kill someone are starting to get on my nerves.

New rules next time plz.

LevesqueIsKing said:
The kids posting only to kill someone are starting to get on my nerves.

New rules next time plz.

The point of the game is to kill....

They're stealing people's thunder and reaping the benefits.

Whats that story about the chicken making the bread and then all the other animals eating it? Yeah, that one.

Yeah iv already decided new rules not sure if peopl will like them though. if not NVM new rules will make next game a lot shorter

LevesqueIsKing said:
They're stealing people's thunder and reaping the benefits.

Whats that story about the chicken making the bread and then all the other animals eating it? Yeah, that one.

So if a person gets someone from 6 to 3 then no one is aloud to kill until that person can post again?

I'm sorry but people just end up killing others. Get over it or else we'll have a no killing game.

First of all, this wasn't even directed at you. Secondly, you're purposely exaggerating my points in an attempt to make your argument seem superior.

I apologize for thinking that this game was more than just 'winning' and actually had something to do with showing your respect for your peers. Next time I'll try to forget about my morals and disregard my friends to 'win'.

Byuakuya [47]
Eagles [27]
FR. [7]

____R.I.P____
5th---Marioman
6th---blueovalboy7
7th---AndThen?
8th---Cpt.McCloud
9th---Wario2ooo
10th---TortillaChip250
11th---Tails (Fox)
12th---WWL2P
13th---JT.
14th---Axtlar
15th---+Maniacal=Maniac+
16th---Brawny
17th---Frogger
18th---kiraownsurmom
19th---Davidduk200
20th---Icyoooppplaa
21st---Kiwi
22nd---Wii-Fi
23rd---bw!
24th---Bliss
25th---Red-Streak
26th---Wiiman14
27th---Blaine
28th---School sucks
29th---oxhaker
30th---Legendarry
31st---Jon doe

Frogger said:
Oh you guys suck, I'm with Tyler.

So only one person can attack one person...

It'll end up like that in your view.

How can you possibly stop others killing.

--

Obviously you'd want those you like to win and those you may dislike to lose...it's human nature.

Last edited:
Cpt.McCloud said:
So only one person can attack one person...

It'll end up like that in your view.

How can you possibly stop others killing.

--

Obviously you'd want those you like to win and those you may dislike to lose...it's human nature.

Someone really needs to dislodge you from the Queen's ass.

You interpret things the wrong way. I'd be happy to have last second snipers if they played the game any other time, rather than be a stuge for someone else solely to kill.

LevesqueIsKing said:
I'd much rather physically be a child than be mentally childish.

It's a forum board game, not a lifestyle so lets not insult others because of the way they manipulate the game to their advantage.

You're proving my exact point.

People are holding this game in higher priority to their lifestyle. Look at the ending of last game. It was a game back then, too, but no one was putting their grandmother on death row to win.

OMG Buh a virtual consol game is at stake!

Back