Wiichat Members Elimination ---- Game 2

LevesqueIsKing said:
You're proving my exact point.

People are holding this game in higher priority to their lifestyle. Look at the ending of last game. It was a game back then, too, but no one was putting their grandmother on death row to win.

OMG Buh a virtual consol game is at stake!

Others are making it a lifestyle? You're the one making this more serious than it is.

Now go ahead and explain how you would stop people from killing each other because they're ruining the game? There is no one here who has only posted kills.

Sketch Turner said:
I see what's going on.
You may not want to hear it, bud, but you're a sore loser. Cmon now it's really, just a game. A game with no real loss. Just play it to the end, who knows, you might just win. :thumbsup:

He removed himself from the game.

---

Someone from Europe can't really win as the prize will only work on NTSC consoles.

Your refusal to correctly reflect what I have said shows that you obviously don't want to carry on this debate. I thought you were a bit more mature than that.

This is done. Go on and play your game.

Sketch: I don't even know who the hell you are, but I can assure you that I am not a 'sore loser.' I don't care who wins this game, as long as they're deserving. Again, lets take a trip back to last game, shall we?

I don't know about you, but someone that hasn't even posted in this thread, let alone played the game does not fit the title of 'deserving' to me.

Last edited:
LevesqueIsKing said:
Your refusal to correctly reflect what I have said shows that you obviously don't want to carry on this debate. I thought you were a bit more mature than that.

This is done. Go on and play your game.

I reflected and it just simply isn't working in my mind. You insulting everyone for playing a game to their advantage if anything shows lack of maturity.

LiK Removed himself. No healing to be given out. Game to continue without spamming thread *crosses fingers*

Byuakuya [47]
Eagles [27]
FR. [7]

____R.I.P____
5th---Marioman
6th---blueovalboy7
7th---AndThen?
8th---Cpt.McCloud
9th---Wario2ooo
10th---TortillaChip250
11th---Tails (Fox)
12th---WWL2P
13th---JT.
14th---Axtlar
15th---+Maniacal=Maniac+
16th---Brawny
17th---Frogger
18th---kiraownsurmom
19th---Davidduk200
20th---Icyoooppplaa
21st---Kiwi
22nd---Wii-Fi
23rd---bw!
24th---Bliss
25th---Red-Streak
26th---Wiiman14
27th---Blaine
28th---School sucks
29th---oxhaker
30th---Legendarry
31st---Jon doe

____I Quit_____
LevesqueIsKing

Last game has everything to do with it. Last time this game revolved around respect, and not 'winning'. Its a complete embarrassment to be a part of this game in its current state.

How mature, James. Its like I'm seeing your true self for the first time.

LevesqueIsKing said:
Last game has everything to do with it. Last time this game revolved around respect, and not 'winning'. Its a complete embarrassment to be a part of this game in its current state.

How mature, James. Its like I'm seeing your true self for the first time.

You removed yourself in your previous post, I am just trying to get game back on track.

Please just continue as it should, a light hearted fun game and not attack me or others.

No, you're trying to suttly insult me and therefore get the last punch in. And, [of course] I attacked you.

Now lets all sit around the honesty circle and tell the truth.

PLAY

Byuakuya [47]
Eagles [27]
FR. [7]

____R.I.P____
5th---Marioman
6th---blueovalboy7
7th---AndThen?
8th---Cpt.McCloud
9th---Wario2ooo
10th---TortillaChip250
11th---Tails (Fox)
12th---WWL2P
13th---JT.
14th---Axtlar
15th---+Maniacal=Maniac+
16th---Brawny
17th---Frogger
18th---kiraownsurmom
19th---Davidduk200
20th---Icyoooppplaa
21st---Kiwi
22nd---Wii-Fi
23rd---bw!
24th---Bliss
25th---Red-Streak
26th---Wiiman14
27th---Blaine
28th---School sucks
29th---oxhaker
30th---Legendarry
31st---Jon doe

LevesqueIsKing said:
No, you're trying to suttly insult me and therefore get the last punch in.

I have no need or desire for the 'last punch'. I assure you I'm not subtly insulting yourself or any others.

And, [of course] I attacked you.

Correct. Although, I think you forgot your sarcasm tags.

--

Does my post surrounding three off LiK count any more after him leaving?

Wow **** this game went downhill...right when I died too...anyway I do sort of agree with LIK in the sense that Sketch was probably just waiting to post to kill people, which I'm not saying is bad because it's the point...but he did kill at least 3 of the last 5. Everyone just needs to cool down...maybe the new rules next time will help.

Take it away, Dave.

Byuakuya [47]
Eagles [27]
FR. [1]

____R.I.P____
5th---Marioman
6th---blueovalboy7
7th---AndThen?
8th---Cpt.McCloud
9th---Wario2ooo
10th---TortillaChip250
11th---Tails (Fox)