WiiChat on Wikipedia

Riviet said:
I don't think that's the reason.

I found this thread a few days ago, was also curious as to why the article was gone.

The deleter cited CSD A7:

Unremarkable people, groups, companies and web content. An article about a real person, group of people, band, club, company, or web content that does not assert the importance or significance of its subject. If controversial, or if there has been a previous AfD that resulted in the article being kept, the article should be nominated for AfD instead.

Reasons why deleted:

13:06, 7 June 2007 Ocatecir (Talk | contribs) deleted "Wiichat" (Speedy deleted per (CSD a1), was a very short article providing little or no context. using TW)
06:32, 29 May 2007 Ocatecir (Talk | contribs) deleted "Wiichat" (A7)
01:25, 29 May 2007 RHaworth (Talk | contribs) restored "Wiichat" (197 revisions restored)
01:24, 29 May 2007 RHaworth (Talk | contribs) deleted "Wiichat" (content was: '{{db-spam}}{{unreferenced|date=May 2007}}{{Infobox Website| name = WiiChat| favicon = | logo = [[Image:Wiichatlogo.jpg |Wiichat.com's Official Lo...')
0Gay0.gif
0Gay0.gif

Meh, I don't think it brought anyone to this site anyways. And if you need wikipedia to know how to be a good person on the forum....then....yeah..

Google > all when it comes to advertising.

Back