WiiChat on Wikipedia

ottoman said:
yeh, we have PS3 and XBOX forums dont we? i was just saying how we also have these features, and frown upon fanboyism. just to let people know that we arent a fanboy site.

Ok, but should we put that in structure? Or we could create a sub-heading called forum structure then I could add that?
What do you think?

im not sure...it could go under structure. but you asked for a new section and thats all could think of lol.:D

ottoman said:
im not sure...it could go under structure. but you asked for a new section and thats all could think of lol.:D

Lol, just put it as a level 3 heading in structure . I cant as I aint using a computer at the mo.
lee

Sorry for the double post, again! I need to keep regular viewers on here updated!
I have created a 'forum structure' heading into the 'structure' section.
Moved 'other consoles' section and changed it into a sub-heading in the 'forum section'
Added information about forum structure.

Lee.J

Why not add the names of all the forums (in the structure section)? It will inform readers that the Wii is not the only thing we discuss on the site.

FR. said:
Why not add the names of all the forums (in the structure section)? It will inform readers that the Wii is not the only thing we discuss on the site.

Why not keep it in forum structure? Its the perfect place :rolleyes:

lee.jarratt said:
Why not keep it in forum structure? Its the perfect place :rolleyes:

I'd like a screenshot with MSN messenger convo at bottom:lol:

I think its MSN anyways. . .

Cpt.McCloud said:
On one of the pictures there is a MSN convo at the bottom. . .

I did that on purpose because It had a convo with me on it, wii_cammy took that shot

lee.jarratt said:
I did that on purpose because It had a convo with me on it, wii_cammy took that shot

You didnt accept my request last time. . .

Looking good that article:D

Cpt.McCloud said:
You didnt accept my request last time. . .

Looking good that article:D

What request?
And thankyou for the compliment on my creation ;) well ours now..

lee.jarratt said:
What request?
And thankyou for the compliment on my creation ;) well ours now..

Msn request. . .

Hmm, the history. . . .

Cpt.McCloud said:
Msn request. . .

Hmm, the history. . . .

Never knew I had a request.. Will check it now.
And about the history, I am waiting for someone who has been here a while to write something up. Could be a while though..

OK, I've corrected errors on the page and deleted the history section. Wait until we get a draft from lee, then we'll add it. Wikipedia is calling the section a 'stub' - which eventually leads to the deletion of an article.

Back