WiiChat on Wikipedia

Ok,
Going to write the first draft of the history tonight and I will post it on here so you all can tell me what you think.
Lee.j

Just thought I would 'hump de bump' this thread for members who are interested in the latest developments of the article.

Announcement : I pm'ed i0n asking for permission to keep this article running and if accepted, to help me with the 'history' section.
Maybe The_loose_cannon could post this in the staff bit to raise i0n's awareness, I will pm her later about this.

Lee.J

lee.jarratt said:
Just thought I would 'hump de bump' this thread for members who are interested in the latest developments of the article.

Announcement : I pm'ed i0n asking for permission to keep this article running and if accepted, to help me with the 'history' section.
Maybe The_loose_cannon could post this in the staff bit to raise i0n's awareness, I will pm her later about this.

Lee.J

Off topic but, lee, do you go to school?

Everytime i look your on wiichat:lol:

FR. said:
Wikipedia is calling the section a 'stub' - which eventually leads to the deletion of an article.

Stubs aren't deleted, in fact they're encouraged. The idea is that someone starts with a tiny piece of an article (a stub) and then others slowly add on to it until it grow to a full blown article.

Last edited:
ottoman said:
Shutup Wiinter! :hand: lol jk.

Sorry, I have a little extra time on my hands today. I'll try to be less vocal :aureola:

So, I still dont have a responce back from i0n.
Guess he doesnt mind.
Lee

I Think We Need To Add SOme More "Respected" Or "Valued" Members...

:yesnod:

Just thought I would bring this thread up as another thread mentioned our wiki-article :)

Hey tjhought i would ask whats been done on this site lately (wiki)

and damn i missed my 1000 post
ill get ma 2000th

What a wast of time this project was. I spent so long doing this article and it get's deleted. Might aswell lock this thread now, I will pm the_loose_cannon.
Lee

Back