WiiChat on Wikipedia

FR. said:
He deleted the whole article and wrote Mudkip. Probably a banned member who is mad. What an idiot, anyone knows we can easily retreive the data. No worries.

The person that did it was a Chan site traveler
They liek (intentionally spelt wrong)mudkips

Just looked
It is confermed

There is a history part
It will revert it ack to how it was

Last edited:
I Was Wondering Where It Went...

I Just Went On There About 20 Minutes Ago Saying, "WTF Just Happened Here!?"

Right DarkPrinny, let's just sit back and wait for a Wikimod to sort things back to usual. No editing for now.

Hey everyone hows everyone doing today I am new to this forum chat thing now feel free to add me if you wish on Wii.
Wii Number is 4529 9123 5540 5529
Nickname is Jonathan
Reply back with your Wii number and your and nickname please thanks if you want to be my friend thanks.

SystemOfChaos2200 said:
Hey everyone hows everyone doing today I am new to this forum chat thing now feel free to add me if you wish on Wii.
Wii Number is 4529 9123 5540 5529
Nickname is Jonathan
Reply back with your Wii number and your and nickname please thanks if you want to be my friend thanks.

Spam.... Spam, Spam, Spam. Do Not Spam, Please...

Look For The Official Friend Code Thread To Do This, PLease.

Checked the article this morning, everything was deleted. up to 2 people attacked the article last night but I have undo'd the attacks.
One person with the same ip address attacked the article yesterday also, whenever you see something wrong, click history and check the recent changes, if needed, undo until last good time.
lee.j

lee.jarratt said:
Checked the article this morning, everything was deleted. up to 2 people attacked the article last night but I have undo'd the attacks.
One person with the same ip address attacked the article yesterday also, whenever you see something wrong, click history and check the recent changes, if needed, undo until last good time.
lee.j

Lee, do you live here?

Everytime i look your online:lol:

Ha, the fool (not you lee), he didn't know we can easily retrieve work as I said before. Now we can resume, however I must flee to school. :(

Cpt.McCloud said:
Lee, do you live here?

Everytime i look your online:lol:

Yes, I do live here. I feed off posts and private messages, and then when I go to bed, i usually sleep in the user cp..

Anyway, Nothing edited today, I will do some more work on it at 7 and hopefully someone will add a new SECTION :mad5:
lol, only kidding folks (I like saying 'folks' out loud with the letter L in, it sounds cool, better than 'fokes', how you would say it normally).
Lee.J :cool:

Sorry for double post

Update :

Added 'see also' section at bottom of article for wiki-links that may interest the user

Added Nintendo, and Wii wiki-links in 'see also'

Also added a 'History - stub' text in the 'History' section to inform people that it is a stub and needs expanding

Thats all for now.
Lee.J

ottoman said:
Added Other Consoles Section. Needs some adding on and new ideas for it though.

Awesome but is that to do with wiichat?

yeh, we have PS3 and XBOX forums dont we? i was just saying how we also have these features, and frown upon fanboyism. just to let people know that we arent a fanboy site.

Back