WiiChat on Wikipedia

ottoman said:
i understand what you mean wii cammy...but wikipedia you have to DESCRIBE the thing your talking about. Also, if you take a look at other articles, youll see that pictures are very very limited. espeacially ons from big companies or big names.

And i think your comletely wrong in saying that it looks like a mess...its looking great.

PLEASE give me some more ideas on what to do, what sections can I add? ANYTHING! im begging everyone now..

demonflair said:
I never saw this!?! How did this happen???

When I was temp banned, I created the article. FR spotted it and created this thread, and loads of people have been adding information and helping me out :thumbsup:
Maybe you can too? I really need help at the moment, I cant think on what else to add :mad2:
Lee.J

lee.jarratt said:
When I was temp banned, I created the article. FR spotted it and created this thread, and loads of people have been adding information and helping me out :thumbsup:
Maybe you can too? I really need help at the moment, I cant think on what else to add :mad2:
Lee.J

What sort of help do you need in that article??

demonflair said:
What sort of help do you need in that article??

Ok, I need to add some more sections (i cant think of any), I need someone to expand on the information we have at the moment.
Just, any ideas, tell me and I will add them ;)
lee

Were currently making drafts and editing mistakes in the article. We're also trying to keep the page as mature as possible, with the minimum amount of pictures used. Currently were full w/ members and editing, but I'm sure you could fill in for one of them. Just promise to be consisitent like me, Lee, ottoman, and surfinrah90.

Oh, and someone needs to fix up the paragraphs in some areas, they are a bit untidy.

Last edited:
lee.jarratt said:
Ok, I need to add some more sections (i cant think of any), I need someone to expand on the information we have at the moment.
Just, any ideas, tell me and I will add them ;)
lee

Did you wrote anything related to our new sections??

demonflair said:
Did you wrote anything related to our new sections??

That was in history but we deleted it until someone who has been on here longer offers to write it for us..

lee.jarratt said:
That was in history but we deleted it until someone who has been on here longer offers to write it for us..

Why?? Even a member that has been here since February, like me, knows what's going around on Wiichat in this days.

demonflair said:
Why?? Even a member that has been here since February, like me, knows what's going around on Wiichat in this days.

The history right from the begining, april 2006. There is no point adding stuff for May 07 etc when we dont have any information from when it all started

lee.jarratt said:
The history right from the begining, april 2006. There is no point adding stuff for May 07 etc when we dont have any information from when it all started

Yeah, that's lame...

Maybe DP can help us, he's old in this thing.

im gonna be on there for the next 20 mins, checking spelling and correcting errors.

FR. make sure that in the opening post, you say that "Any new suggestions can be passed on to either Me (FR.), Lee, or Ottoman, etc, etc"

That would probably help alot.

Back