WiiChat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, must have missed that part :sick:

Seemed like the rest was in order...

Syntax said:
My attempt at summing up the past year:

Not in any order whatsoever..

- Prez is made a moderator, later made super moderator.
- Syntax creates a "controversial" thread regarding a regulars section which eventually gets shot down.
- Members begin to write various forum tutorials regarding posting on the site.
- The_Loose_Cannon is added to the moderating team and WiiChat's future is looking bright.
- The Graphics Design Lounge and The Entertainment Lounge are added and become very popular very fast.
- A sub-forum for the discussion of the game Pokemon Diamond and Pearl is introduced and attracts new members. Many, not all, decide to disregard the forum rules and decide to spam.
- A sub-forum for the game's Mario Strikers Charged and Super Paper Mario are added.

- Summer -

- With the absence of i0n, many members begin to make threads petitioning for new moderators and changes around the forum.
- Come August some members get upset and decide to leave the forum. The activity of regular members drops quite a bit.
- Only a few active regulars are left along with new members.
- i0n begins to post again and I'm made a super moderator.
- The_Loose_Cannon is removed from the moderating team
- Some of the regulars who left decide to come back.
- A Super Mario Galaxy sub-forum is added
- Winter comes and some members begin to worry about the current amount of moderators.

I'm probably forgetting some things...

Well it would have been a good list, but you left out our wedding Syntax..or should I say Matt!

Thats fine..Emma where are ya babe? :lol:

Thats fine..Emma where are ya babe?

*bristle*

My attempt at summing up the past year:

Not in any order whatsoever..

- Prez is made a moderator, later made super moderator.
- Syntax creates a "controversial" thread regarding a regulars section which eventually gets shot down.
- Members begin to write various forum tutorials regarding posting on the site.
- The_Loose_Cannon is added to the moderating team and WiiChat's future is looking bright.
- The Graphics Design Lounge and The Entertainment Lounge are added and become very popular very fast.
- A sub-forum for the discussion of the game Pokemon Diamond and Pearl is introduced and attracts new members. Many, not all, decide to disregard the forum rules and decide to spam.
- A sub-forum for the game's Mario Strikers Charged and Super Paper Mario are added.

- Summer -

- With the absence of i0n, many members begin to make threads petitioning for new moderators and changes around the forum.
- Come August some members get upset and decide to leave the forum. The activity of regular members drops quite a bit.
- Only a few active regulars are left along with new members.
- i0n begins to post again and I'm made a super moderator.
- The_Loose_Cannon is removed from the moderating team
- Some of the regulars who left decide to come back.
- A Super Mario Galaxy sub-forum is added
- Winter comes and some members begin to worry about the current amount of moderators.

I'm probably forgetting some things...

Nope, that's PERFECT.

Lewi T said:
I'm still voting for Liverpool, England! What better place than the Capital of Culture?

But yeah, I've enjoyed being part of this forum. Been here like what, only around 6 months now, but it's been informative, interesting, and fun! So I just hope we continue on this road and carry on enjoying ourselves!

Think of all the people we get to rob!

So erm, just a heads up for when everyone comes to Liverpool, make sure to bring lots of cash, you're digital cameras - as long as they're good, and anything else valuable. You can even write your PIN numbers on your credit cards for er, safe memory keeping. And for God's sake don't zip up your pockets, its a waste of time. See you soon people!

Lewi T said:
So erm, just a heads up for when everyone comes to Liverpool, make sure to bring lots of cash, you're digital cameras - as long as they're good, and anything else valuable. You can even write your PIN numbers on your credit cards for er, safe memory keeping. And for God's sake don't zip up your pockets, its a waste of time. See you soon people!

HAHAHAHAHA, couldn't've said it better myself. You're the leader of the Liverpool meet.

Seeing as this has gone way off topic there's no point in keeping this open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back