CantGetAWii

WiiChat Member
Dec 22, 2006
WiiChat
Wii Online Code
3099-0319-5478-2979
Where do I start.

What a forum this is.

There has been some really good discussions going on lately, and I have happily enjoyed posting in them.

Our members are wonderful, and I feel we have a great mix here.
We are constantly growing with new members coming in everyday.

The staff is excellent, and their work is appreciated all around I am sure.
i0n has put together a nice little gem here.

All of this has made me come back everyday. (usually :lol:)
We truly have a great forum here, and with 2007 almost done, lets finish off the year in a good way, and start off good in 08.

Cheers everyone.
Happy posting :)

Same here.
I'm here everyday, and I can't wait untill the '08 game release threads.

Nice to hear some good feedback about the site every now and then. I also admit that I feel the same way about this forum. It Should also be interesting to see as to what is in store for us during the '08 year considering with new games come new members.

yep i love wiichat i have nearly been here for a full year i am mega happy and the members here rock

mhm, ive been here a day and its pretty kickin

Yeah good forum =/
I do like it really ^_^, it's picked it's self up from the 'Everyone leaving' period and it's back on track :thumbsup:

I agree and can't imagine how many new threads will arise when Brawl releases. :lol:

manufan? do you have a 360?

and the most likely reason so many people are joining is the closed down Nsider forums.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wii Chat FTW...The forum has picked up a bunch since past incidenses...which really made me start enjoiying the site more...and what's more we even have some of our past members making a return after leaving for awhile. Keep up the good work guys :thumbsup:

Like everyone else, WiiChat has been a great site for me when it comes to talking about gaming. Thank you to the staff and of course all the members who keep this site busy and active. Here's to a good '08.

this makes me think........would wiichat be the same if i wasnt here?.......or would it be different?

i have been posting here since May and seen the coming and going members......have i made an impact on this site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back