WiiChat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. I've been here for a year and 4 months and it's been great. It's my 1st forum and I don't think I'll ever be able to detach myself from it.
Marioman said:
^Ion was and I believe early 2006 or late 2005 is when it started
May 06'.

Nice words everyone.
This was my first game related forum.
People on here make it hard to go anywhere, no matter how lame that may sound.
People here grow on you, its hard to help that.

And the daily discussions are becoming good to post in more and more.
Hope everyone has a good Holiday season, although its rather early.

I am still excited :lol:

ssbb_lover said:
I agree. I've been here for a year and 4 months and it's been great. It's my 1st forum and I don't think I'll ever be able to detach myself from it.

May 06'.
First forum?

Hah, I have you beat in something. If I remember correctly, this was my third forum. I win :yesnod:

LevesqueIsKing said:
First forum?

Hah, I have you beat in something. If I remember correctly, this was my third forum. I win :yesnod:
Oh dayum. :) Well, I'm not too ashamed of that, as you're 2 years older. ;P

Youza 14? Trust me, getting a car is not overrated in any way shape or form. Best day of my life.

LevesqueIsKing said:
Youza 14? Trust me, getting a car is not overrated in any way shape or form. Best day of my life.
Turning 15 on the 13th. :) Can't wait.

Wow cool man happy early b day...and this is my first forum too...so I guess it's cause were the same age...by the time were both LIK age we should of hit 3 lol...

I agree. I wish my friends were cool enough to do something for people's birthdays, but they'd be like "Man, you ganna do somethin for a guy's birthday? You must be gay."

I hate them.

LevesqueIsKing said:
I agree. I wish my friends were cool enough to do something for people's birthdays, but they'd be like "Man, you ganna do somethin for a guy's birthday? You must be gay."

I hate them.
I feel you. :/ I have a hard outside, but inwardly I'm pretty soft. ;P
Marioman said:
Wow cool man happy early b day...and this is my first forum too...so I guess it's cause were the same age...by the time were both LIK age we should of hit 3 lol...
Actually, I've now been on...about 11 forums. Probably excluding some more minor ones. I'm a forum junkie. =P

And thanks for the grats' you two. :)

ssbb_lover said:
I feel you. :/ I have a deep voice and sounds kind of mean, but inwardly I'm pretty soft. ;P

Actually, I've now been on...about 11 forums. Probably excluding some more minor ones. I'm a forum junkie. =P

And thanks for the grats' you two. :)
Deep voices are definetly FTW :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back