WiiChat

Status
Not open for further replies.
wario2ooo said:
this makes me think........would wiichat be the same if i wasnt here?.......or would it be different?

i have been posting here since May and seen the coming and going members......have i made an impact on this site?
Yes Wario you've made an impact on this site...I don't know if I would still be here if it wasn't for you...(Suck up I know...)

yup wiichat is a good forum. where else would we go? I've made plenty of good friends here and i haven't been around here as much as the other guys. I'm here mostly b/c of everyone else and knowing the rest of the community. Especially since there hasn't been a lot of wii news in Oct. But that will change as well.

Last edited:
It used to be a lot better.....It's still pretty cool...wish I had more time to post decent things...

Can't WAIT for the n00b rush of February-march

I try to be active nearly everyday, but that can be difficult if I have a lot of Uni work to get through. Overall, this is a great site, so I am going to wish everyone an early "Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year". :lol:

i know what you man CGAW, i was 1 post away from leaving wiichat to wiiloaded, just simply because of the lack of memeber participation and trolls, but with the shut down of Nsider w have gotten alot more members that are very good posters, and with the addition of syntax as a moderator, the site has been clean ever since, good job WiiCHAT!!

AWESOMO said:
manufan? do you have a 360?

and the most likely reason so many people are joining is the closed down Nsider forums.

No, I have a Wii, PSP and PS2. Although I prefer the PSP to the DS. (Just my opinion), I hold the Wii above every other nonhandheld console.

wario2ooo said:
this makes me think........would wiichat be the same if i wasnt here?.......or would it be different?

i have been posting here since May and seen the coming and going members......have i made an impact on this site?

Yeah, sure, 79% knows you and a few people think you should be a MODERATOR here.

If you weren't here the site wouldn't just implode, it would carry on like it has after we lost many members such as tyler.

I agree with OP and hope that WiiChat marches on:)

Lately, I've been wondering what will happen to all of us after the wii...

The forum will probably close down and a new one will open up for the next console. But really, when will that happen; 5 years from now? If that's what you mean.

LevesqueIsKing said:
Lately, I've been wondering what will happen to all of us after the wii...
pretty much leave it behind and relive our lives out there in the real world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back