wiiconnect24

arabretard

WiiChat Member
Jan 3, 2007
htown
Wii Online Code
3606-3100-0522-7759
is it me or does this not work all the time? i have my wireless router RIGHT NEXT TO MY WII and it rarely wants to connect. it really pisses me off when i want to use the shopping channel to get a game. wtf is going on, anyone else experience these problems?

try changing the channel on your router to avoid interference with your neighbors access point.

hopwfully mine works, is it easy to typE? fast typing or slower? i heard it guesses your words, what if you want to mispell something, like lmao? or wtf. will it let you type that or does the guessing thing take over?

Not sure what the problem could be, you might have a unstable ISP. If so, when the Wii loses it's connection you'll have to reconnect it by doing a connection test. My Wii since the day I got it form Nov 19 have yet to lose a connection or ever have a slow connection. Updates takes only mins and game downloads are a just a tad longer.

Solard said:
hopwfully mine works, is it easy to typE? fast typing or slower? i heard it guesses your words, what if you want to mispell something, like lmao? or wtf. will it let you type that or does the guessing thing take over?

Are you...broken?

And the "quick typing/texting" that you're referring to (or at least the question I think you're asking) is 1) Not related to this topic, 2) An optional typing feature that is included, though I have not really explored the feature much. You shouldn't need it too much, though. I think sometimes people seriously inconvenience themselves by trying too much to use the internet on the wii or on any other device that doesn't have a keyboard.

Back on topic:

I would try googling keywords such as Firewall Settings, Router Settings (look up your specific router or at least their brand as well), and Wii (or "console") Access Point. I don't know what much of it means (Network is probably my weakest technology skill), but those are the things I would try looking up. Sorry I couldn't be less vague nor more helpful :(

Last edited:
Back