Wiikey disabled or my chip fried?

Soupkin

WiiChat Member
Mar 26, 2007
Is everyones wiikey still working, or did something awful happen to my chip? I took it apart and all my sodder points look intact.

I played it all lastnight, came home from work today to see unable to read disc on my screen.

bigstrickler said:
hopefully fried...dont rip off nintendo k thx

yeah, a lot of noobs come here to ask a question about their wiikey, then leave once they realize people here actually like nintendo and buy their products.

wow i thought by now people had realized chips are also used for backups so the owner doesn't have to risk scratching the original disc. anyways sorry i cant help you. i have no experience with wii chips

yeah right, i don't know one person with a modded system that intends to play back ups...

thats what i use my modded xbox for. and also for homebrew but the Wii doesnt have homebrew yet

bigstrickler said:
hopefully fried...dont rip off nintendo k thx

Quoted for notice. Your idiots with your basement mods need help. Nintendo is an amazing company if you can't afford to buy the games then don't. Just a little word of advice, nintendo isnt as kid friendly as you sterotyped them to be. While microsoft may be pouring out crap firmware with 2 modifcations and a new patan. Nintendo has sclient firm ware updates of their own. So if you have or planning to get a stupid excuse for a cheap gaming "helper" think again. Plus It could put you behind bars. (in my oppinon cheap-skates like you eaither belong in vagas or jail.)

www.theesa.com

stupid geeks mod your computres not game systems!

Back