Wiikly update for August 27

Jan 31, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
What, so they release Metroid Prime III and think we dont still need VC games?
They are a tad late this morning........dont worry, I've heard rumors of Donkey Kong Jr. Math........no really...........

CROM!!!!!

Im sure Mym6 is idley waiting by and as soon as info gets leaked, BAM, he will save us all.

Edit: I think we already have DKMath......so thank god for that

Last edited:
Nintedo's press site is not updated yet so I don't have the list. Other sites will probably have the list posted before I notice the press site is updated at this point so whoever finds the info, paste it here.

hmm, 11:43, (EST), and still no body knows? Maybe Nintendo's got something special in the mix

and I can tell you, sir, that you are incorrect.

Last edited:
Could be something good. The last time they took awhile to update the releases is when we got Paper Mario. Whos knows...I keep checking the boards though.

i thought the vc games were released on noon...

be patient

Breath of Fire II: Super NES

Super C: NES

Ghouls and Ghosts?? Ghosts and Goblins???: Genesis.......I forgot which one by the time I got this site up, but dont we already have one of these for Super NEs?

anyways.....KICK ASS........more weeks like this and we'd have some games to show for....any Contra game will do and whichever Ghouls and ghosts game it is, thats still not a bad game either.

I never played breath of Fire series.....better than FF II and III? Heard a lot of you guys praising.

Well at this point the games should already be available in the shop channel if they follow the usual pattern.

we seriously got super c? that's awesome, I wish it was the original but so what it will do. Not a bad replacement for turtles 2.

According to Wikipedia...

Super C for NES
Breath of Fire II for SNES
Ghouls 'n Ghosts for Sega

Where are the games? All i want is mario rpg (for x-mas) Sorry thought that would be funnie. but this is nuts

Back