Wiikly update for June 17

mym6

WiiChat Member
Jan 26, 2007
ND USA
NES Open Tournament Golf™ (NES®, 1-2 players, Rated E for Everyone, 500 Wii Points): We all knew that Mario™ was a top-notch plumber, but did you know that he could also be a world-class golfer? You can challenge another player in Stroke, Match and Tournament modes. Play on three fantasy courses in the USA, the UK and Japan and try to win a million dollars. Make sure you keep an eye on the wind and distance to the hole before selecting your club, or else you'll be racking up some high scores - which is exactly what you don't want to do in this game. Whether you're a beginner or an experienced golfer, NES Open Tournament Golf is perfect for those days when you just can't get to the local golf course.

World Sports Competition (TurboGrafx-16, 1-5 players, Rated E for Everyone, 600 Wii Points): Play through a total of 18 Olympic events in this action/sports title. Players compete in six categories of events that include shooting, archery, rowing, swimming and track and field. The game features Olympics mode, where you play all the events over the course of a few days, and Training mode, where you can choose individual events to play. After practicing in Training mode, go for the gold in Olympics mode and break world records. Depending on your play time and ability, you can enjoy the game a number of different ways. Gather friends and play in competitions with up to five players to get even more out of this great game.

Bloody Wolf (TurboGrafx-16, 1 player, Rated E10+ for Everyone 10 and Older - Animated Blood, Violence, 600 Wii Points): Enter alone, deep into enemy territory to rescue the kidnapped President in this overhead-view action shooter. Take on the role of a commando in a Special Forces team and face your enemies with an onslaught of weapons, including machine guns and grenades. Earn valuable information, weapons and items by rescuing POWs. Fight your way to the end of each stage and defeat the boss by effectively using your weapons and equipment. This port of the insanely popular arcade game features refined graphics, story and cut-scenes, making this action game a must-have. This new and enhanced version includes the never-been-told second half of the story that was left out of the arcade version.

booooo nothing good this week I think plus not even f-zero for the 64 like most people were expecting after the UK got it.

Wake up nintendo, release BETTER games.

mym6 said:
NES Open Tournament Golf™ (NES®, 1-2 players, Rated E for Everyone, 500 Wii Points): We all knew that Mario™ was a top-notch plumber, but did you know that he could also be a world-class golfer? You can challenge another player in Stroke, Match and Tournament modes. Play on three fantasy courses in the USA, the UK and Japan and try to win a million dollars. Make sure you keep an eye on the wind and distance to the hole before selecting your club, or else you'll be racking up some high scores - which is exactly what you don't want to do in this game. Whether you're a beginner or an experienced golfer, NES Open Tournament Golf is perfect for those days when you just can't get to the local golf course.

I loved NES Open Tournament Golf. This is actually one of only a select few old Nintendo games I would frequently play on an emulator before I had the VC.

wii-kly borefest.
I'm sure fzero x is a good game but they will hold out and release it weeks from now like it is the second coming. I want some good N64 goddammit!
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I haven't liked an F-Zero game since the SNES. The voice overs are just lame and I never liked any of the track designs.

Two TG-16 games? WTF..........total shite. Turbo Graffix can blank my blank.

NES open wasnt even that great to me back then (anyone remember Hal's hole in one for SNES? That was the ****).....but most people are golfed out.

Out of all the Wii games (what approaching 40?)....one of the first releases was a golf game.......Super Swing.......one of the most advertised games is Tiger Woods (which I have and is awesome)........and then there's the Wii Sports golf.

Nintendo is almost CRUEL with the way the release the VC games. We have most of the good Genesis games, we havent needed MOST of the TG-16 games. There are so many good NES, SNES, N64 games....(sigh)

Next weeks prediction:

Kriss Kross: Make My Video for Sega CD

White Men Cant Jump for Atari Jaguar

Extreme Sports with the Bernstein Bears for Gameboy Color

Looks like nothing good this week that i wont we downloading.. guess we gotta wait till next week again and hopefully they will bring out better games this time.

enough with the stupid TG16 games. Nobody cares. Nobody had that system either. It was like 1 out of every 20 kids had a TG16 and the only game they played was bonks adventure. They should be doing NES titles and SNES titles more often and how about some more N64 games. God damn Tricksters.

Hell, when are they going to release Bubble Bobble for the NES. I use to spend all night playing that game with my group of friends. It sure did take a long time to beat that game and just to find out that I needed to beat it in super mode. If I remeber correctly the code was BBAJI? Good times, Good times.

Wait, so the games came out on Sunday? June 18 is Monday (today), just checked the calendar on my computer (time & date)

Anyway, yeah, another borefest added to the list, I almost fell asleep on my KB again, got myself before I was inches from hitting my nose on the H key, man, for how boring the games are being released the Wii is going to need some alarm function or something to keep from the US falling asleep in thier gaming chairs, or if standing hurting themselves falling to the floor from crappy game induced fatuge, I think somehow Ninty is trying to kill us, lol, jk, but what do they have aginst the N64? IS it that RARE thing? I think that Nintendo made more than 4 non-RARE games, if 4 games is all they are going to have, they are better off making a NES/N64 game list than a seprate N64 game list, it's as if they want us to mod our consoles

I thought new technology was supposed to be better, not worse

My thread arrived before that one, but if there is a more "official" thread then I can stop.

Back