WiiLoaded sucks!

Wiired said:
Truth right thurrr ^ ^

Hey Mike, remember that guy earlier that posted saying he was the admin there and how much wiichat sucks?

I spammed the crap out of his site. =]

It was hilarious.

hey, you guys hate it when spammers come in here....

did this thread really have to be made? Just leave them be. We don't advertise there, they don't come here. We let google do that ^_^

ahem, will be proven right when mod closes.

lmao, mike beat me to it.

Wiiloaded:
38 users active in the past 15 minutes (9 members, 0 of whom are invisible, and 29 guests).
GoogleBot, Yahoo! Slurp, MSN Search, 5pid3rm4nz3r0, Angel, Brawler, Cloud, CZMQFRG, H0RN4, Khanman, linkszelda, Wii_Rulez

WiiChat:
Currently Active Users: 345 (77 members and 268 guests)
Most users ever online was 2,174, 05-03-2007 at 09:14 PM.
Happy, Ayo, 888agadi, yrt54, wiles1, zachp18, Wiinter, Trulen, in touch with the wii, StealthSoul, FR3344LL, ziege, nintendude789, greenxlantern, Mountain_Man, twodaend, immortaldave, rickywii, iphoenixsongi, windscar660, Cede, KIKO12, Blind, chakat assasain!, Sireef, drake4489, adiosk8er81, smuPoker, JeremyGTS, Monsteroids, mews_master, My god the Wii owns..., ddman, Haz, Firen, kevn3000, dreamcastninja, Samus101, shishkba, hey_suburbia, gh05t, purespin, owens1235, Jay61, im_a_super_smash_bro, Spaggy, CHAOS43, javjaoll, The_Loose_Cannon, x2k, Cpt.McCloud, TwilightSword, glooby, dchao, rks.santana, butterfree, sasukefan101, The Brave Little Toaster, Loafster, Solard, CZMQFRG, ZiG, me me peepeepee, XwiimasturX, el campion 2, bonodo, Morfane, chach, Axtlar, Pit (Kid Icarus), Alwayswatching, Brawny, Stranger, Wiired, mo_sparrow, grimII

:lol:

Last edited:
Wiired said:
LOL @ THREAD MAKER BEING PART OF THE SITE
EXPOSEEEEEEEEEEEEEED
nuff said, close thread :0

Edit @stranger I just noticed you online on there! haha, didn't see the spam though :(

Double edit:

:lol:

they probably just deleted it w/o banning me. silly losers.....

but yes, its was great, i basically did the same thing he did to us.

and some other things....

WiiChat looks good cloud, in my opinion, so back off!

oh look he edited it the scaredy!

Gymdawg said:
Time to use that ring of power, eh, Loose?

Jilly's at work and it doesn't seem that Stoukaph is on atm....

I guess we gotta wait for Mitch or Trulen to save teh day... :rolleyes:

Back