Where Did It All Go Wrong for WiiChat?

TheCosmicFrog

WiiChat Member
Mar 5, 2007
Hi Guys and Girls,

No offense, but this site is dying from all the idiotic spammers and flamers. Without i0n or TLC (yes, yes, I know people disliked her) it's catching fire more and more every day. Kudos to whatever moderator/s holding it together :)

It's just unfortunate that you guys don't have a stable staff like on WiiLoaded. I know you guys love WiiChat, and that it is "your" website, and I can totally understand that, I would be devastated if I ever had to leave WL.

I just wanted to ask though, what do you guys honestly think will happen? What is the opinion/s of the moderator/s holding her up? Why did i0n leave, then remain active, come back for one post, and leave again? Why do a lot of people still believe he's going to come back with some holy powers to transform WiiChat? Has anyone thought of creating a new site and encouraging WC members to join there?

I'm not on here much, but if you guys are registered on WiiLoaded, feel free to PM me your opinions and things. I'm on the Staff and I'm called TheCosmicFrog there.

I wish you guys luck :)

Oh lawd.

People have tried to make people go to wiiloaded, prinnys site and other sites I believe.

Thats where a few members went.

i0n is going to have to comeback, he owns the site so eventually he is going to have to do something.

No, no, no, and trust me that's not why I'm here!!!

I was talking to TLC on the situation here, and it just made me wonder what's going to happen.

And don't worry, the majority of WiiChatters who went to WiiLoaded have all disappeared as well, that phase is over, and I presume not many more are going to make the switch (at least not at this stage)

Wait, Prinny has a site? He's an active WiiLoadian........ he's also very "controversial" in his posts

kiraownsurmom said:
so basically,you want members for wiiloaded? not a chance
TOO many left for that,do you realize you guys have more than half of the GOOD vets?

well is that not all the more reason to leave.

i have to agree with 2 sides of the story

on one hand there is very little admin (mods) on this site and they are rarely on, you all keep making it out as if this is some movie where i0n has to make a terrific come back and have us all shocked and happy, well it aint no movie and im sure i0n is not just off just to increase tension on the site.

but if we all leave then wiichat would be 100% dead and that would screw us up

CZMQFRG said:
Wait, Prinny has a site? He's an active WiiLoadian........ he's also very "controversial" in his posts

Yes, randomstuffandr.eamped or something A.K.A we hate jill.com.

Lee Jarrat is a MOD there I think too.

Yes, you all got to know Prinny over on WL.

No, i0n will come back. He payed for the site, $160 to be exact + $30 each year to update it. Just give it some time. To me, everything is in good shape here.

Last edited:
ewwwww.......... oh yeah, I remember Prinny spamming the place, for some reason I was online at the time

and FR. - you know he could sell it...... he'd probably make a good bit of cash ¬¬

Nah, stuff that was cool here, is looked down upon over there.

I myself got a few warnings haha.

*no comment*

this place has a lot of drama again. And I can laugh at it this time.

CZMQFRG said:
ewwwww.......... oh yeah, I remember Prinny spamming the place, for some reason I was online at the time

and FR. - you know he could sell it...... he'd probably make a good bit of cash ¬¬

Yes but the point is either way something will happen, we will get attention, if i0n doesnt want to continue the site, he will sell it, maybe we will become more active.

I think I can count how many times this sort of topic has occurred on two hands.

Probably about 8.

But i0n HAS been gone for a while.
But you've gotta feel for Prez, being the only Super Moderator, and being gone for a while. He's pretty much the one in charge with i0n AWOL.

But havn't you guys ever heared that Bob Marely song?
"Don't worry (( Say "Be happy" and I will personally mame you >[ )) .. About a thing.... 'Cause every little thing... Is gonna be all right~"

Wiichat's kinda like that ;D

um... I just joined last month... the thread name caught my attension... could someone please explain to me who i0n is?

Back