Where Did It All Go Wrong for WiiChat?

Man, every time i read one of these threads a sudden urge of killing myself comes to my mind. :lol:

Seriously, after the 10th one it's time to stop...

Since ive been here sine december (as ottoman) i can tell ya.

Around february it all started to go bad. With the launch of the wii there was a big member rush. about half of them were idiotic spammers. Then later on with the release of new pokemon games, all the "poke-heads" startd to ruin it too. Not only that, but this cuased alot of members to leave.

In anycase, spammers and poke-heads. Hope i cleared things up.

..don't be a rep whore..

personally i don't find it hard to ignore spam, i mena as long as there are threads, and those threads contain posts..i don't see the problem

i've tried wiiloaded, i'll probably post there more when i get the time but right now i ahve limited interweb time so i spend it here

look i'm goign to go to work, and by the time i get back i bet penis-lover or whatever is gonna be banned, just ignore him, when i see the picture i just pity people, and think to myself "ho;ly crapzors joe get a life" cause he's turned his whole life into bringing down a forum, which is quite sad..

is it just me or is the spam really getting out of hand today

already in 5 mins ive seen 2 threads with some j@cka$$ posting profanity over and over again

im sorry but its getting out of hand

som1 said:
is it just me or is the spam really getting out of hand today

already in 5 mins ive seen 2 threads with some j@cka$$ posting profanity over and over again

im sorry but its getting out of hand
i have taken care of it. Prez has given me permission to use his account when he isnt on so i can help get rid of this kids crap. i just updated the Trolls announcement. if anyone responds to his posts in any way you will get a 1 week ban. all it is doing is encouraging him to post more. he is just some kid who has nothing to do after school but spam our forums and by responding to his threads/posts you are giving him what he wants, attention.

thanx a lot mitch

it just went to the point that it become a little out of hand and uncomfortable for users

TacosTacos said:
Yeah, that sounds about right. I'm sure they gave mostly night shifts in to a new young female cop in New York City. That is usually how they start you off right, on the shifts that have the most crime, and the highest potential for injury? And they would just let her go early? I'm not sure how common this is for a police officer, much less in NYC. She knew a cop, that is all. Probably her boyfriend. She sucks, and can't control her emotions or her lies. I could go on, but I will leave it at that.

She is a cop and the way it pans out she has been given night shifts, is all this that difficult for you to understand?

Why would she fake her identity like that. If you find proper proof of her not being a cop (I.E picture of her working in mcdonalds) then I will believe you.

I am sorry but I just doubt this whole theory that Jill was a power mad tyrant that faked her identity.

ericlewis91 said:
well im glad pen15 is gone

Who has been replaced by yoooo.

Mitch, are you still online hiding or offline?

Just ignore yooo and report him. A MOD will eventually come and ban him.

Mitch2025 said:
i have taken care of it. Prez has given me permission to use his account when he isnt on so i can help get rid of this kids crap. i just updated the Trolls announcement. if anyone responds to his posts in any way you will get a 1 week ban. all it is doing is encouraging him to post more. he is just some kid who has nothing to do after school but spam our forums and by responding to his threads/posts you are giving him what he wants, attention.
You can log onto i0n's account? Appoint mod's? Fix everything thats wrong with WiiChat?

:yikes: *dances around room naked* :yikes:

*not really*

LevesqueIsKing said:
You can log onto i0n's account? Appoint mod's? Fix everything thats wrong with WiiChat?
not i0ns account. prez's account. he is the only super mod and he cant be on as much as me so he is letting me use his account so i can delete crap while he is at school/work/out with friends/ect. (but if im at school/working/out with friends at the same time then... yea lol) hopefully the spammer will get bored. he usually starts around 3-4 my time (average time school lets out...) so i will just make sure to crack down during those times (i dont have school at all during those times :smilewinkgrin:)

^Lmao, how could I mis-read something so important?

Alright, well thanks for your extra effort, its greatly appreciated. I think I know you the least out of all the mods :shifty:

Mitch2025 said:
not i0ns account. prez's account. he is the only super mod and he cant be on as much as me so he is letting me use his account so i can delete crap while he is at school/work/out with friends/ect. (but if im at school/working/out with friends at the same time then... yea lol) hopefully the spammer will get bored. he usually starts around 3-4 my time (average time school lets out...) so i will just make sure to crack down during those times (i dont have school at all during those times :smilewinkgrin:)

Right on, many of our youngin's don't need to see that stuff.
Frankly I don't even need to see that stuff, nor does anyone :lol:, but again thanks for doing what you can.

Hell yes. The scary thing is, a troll could create a hundred accounts in an hour and not be stopped. No admins = No IP Ban

Hopefully this troll will soon become tired of spamming this site and give it a rest once and for all.

Back