Where Did It All Go Wrong for WiiChat?

Well not meaning to be rude, but feel free to not come here anymore.
Because we also do not need to hear how bad the site is doing by people who have just arrived here.

Whatev.

I'll stick and around and post. But I never came here pushing the whole thing. I was just posting once in this thread. I'll go back to the SSBB section of this place now.

*vanishes*

^You have to understand that WiiChat has a bad history with Cosmic, and just recently he's been advertising for WiiLoaded all over the place.

I was just skeptical. You can stay if you are here for legitimate conversation.

I most certainly am here for legit conversation. I'm even friends with a couple of members from here (not sure if the one in particular who I played Smash against still posts though)

Whoa, chill out guys. Let him be. We don't want to start things with other members.

I'm sure they both mean no harm right now.

Well not meaning to be rude, but feel free to not come here anymore.
Because we also do not need to hear how bad the site is doing by people who have just arrived here.

Even though someone may be new to the site and or is known for posting on another forum their still allowed to post their opinions. Whether or not we agree and or disagree with what they have to say. Also as Kiwi mentioned they aren't putting Wii Chat down. Just giving some input based on i0n's disappearance. So as long as they don't break the site rules they have every right to post in this topic.

Well I apologize and in no way is this an excuse, but I have had a rough last few days at home/school and am just really stressed.

Sorry again.

Edit - Damn all nighter

Its mainly due to i0n not rly doing anything for the past few mounths
(I might make a full comeback if he returns that interview)

Last edited:
Syntax said:
Even though someone may be new to the site and or is known for posting on another forum their still allowed to post their opinions. Whether or not we agree and or disagree with what they have to say. Also as Kiwi mentioned they aren't putting Wii Chat down. Just giving some input based on i0n's disappearance. So as long as they don't break the site rules they have every right to post in this topic.

Yea tell him what-for! I like to put this site down though! :p

So, what is up with sticking up for TLC so much? I mean, she isn't even around here any more, and you are erasing things that say she IS NOT A COP. Why?

The main reason as to why some members are sticking up for her is due to the fact that too many people have been complaining about her actions as a mod. Basically people are getting quite tired of hearing people put her down. Seeing as she has had her account deleted and now posts regularly on another Wii based forum I see no point in members of Wii Chat complaining about her. What's done is done.. If we want to move on as a community we need to drop silly arguments such as this.

Last edited:
Syntax said:
The main reason as to why some members are sticking up for her is due to the fact that too many people have been complaining about her actions as a mod. Basically people are getting quite tired of hearing people put her down. Seeing as she has had her account deleted and now posts regularly on another Wii based forum I see no point in members of Wii Chat complaining about her. What's done is done.. If we want to move on as a community we need to drop silly arguments such as this.

Well said.

And Lemon was not putting the site down, he merely stated he didnt want to see it crash.

LevesqueIsKing said:
^You have to understand that WiiChat has a bad history with Cosmic, and just recently he's been advertising for WiiLoaded all over the place.

I was just skeptical. You can stay if you are here for legitimate conversation.

First of all I'd like to say that my dumbass prankster days are behind me, even with WiiLoaded. I straightened up and flew right, and that's helped me as a person.

Second, I haven't been advertising for WiiLoaded all over the place. It's been kept inside this thread and I have tried to lay low on comparative techniques.

You guys think WiiChat is a great site, as do WiiLoadians thinking of their site (WL)

In my opinion, as far as forums go, WiiChat is one of the most impressive I've ever come accross. I just think it's a shame that b@stard spammers and trollers are intentionally screwing up the place for personal fun.

I would personally like to stop the attacks on me as a person, and for you guys to trust what Cpt.McCloud is saying about me, because although I hate a boaster, I think of myself as professional and generally quiet in my ways.

I started this thread as a way for WiiChatters to vent their personal feelings about the future and present of their site, their home in more than one sense.

I hope all the hating now stops and we can lay the crap that happened to rest. :)

Anyone fancy agreeing with me after reading that:lol:

But seriously, believe him, after all of that wiichatsucks.tk and spamming he has sorted out his act online and has even made news reporter on his main forum.

Oh god, even thinking of how retarded that was makes me cringe. Well, I'm changed now..... I'm a changed man? lol

Back