Where Did It All Go Wrong for WiiChat?

A nice hypothesis Doctor! Let's hope so :(

and PKU, i0n is the creator and domain registrar of WiiChat. Speaking of domains, let's hope he renews it when it expires

Also, it might be a concern that no one here has the ability to IP ban anyone. SO trollers, "can't" be stopped

Last edited:
Why are you worried that wiichat won't exist, the guy is getting paid cold hard cash w/ads there are 33,000 members i0n is getting too much money to quit. I'm sorry but i am really sick of these threads. If you actually go inside the other wii forums you'll see how much better we have it. Even on wiiloaded, there is really no active users there are posted every 30 min or so. my friend has a website w/ 3,000 members, he makes about 500 dollars a month i0n makes much more money than that, he wouldn't sell it, I agree that he should be more active though.

Last edited:
Well ****, theres nothing i can do to fix this place. :lol:

But hey, we still got a place to post at, so it's all cool.

just tried wiiloaded.

i personally hate the layout,

the main reason i like wicha is because of the recently posted section on the home page,

also everything is better placed imo

daviduk200 said:
just tried wiiloaded.

i personally hate the layout,

the main reason i like wicha is because of the recently posted section on the home page,

also everything is better placed imo

Wiiloaded has a new posts button too, on the bottem of every page.

Can I just mention that in October, wiiloaded is getting completly revamped.

Wii-Fi said:
so what captain you leaving us?:l come oct :lol:

I use both forums already, I mainly reside here tho.

Wiichat is my main forum which I focus on.

I am just pointing out some things to a few members here.

Oh heck yeah. WiiLoaded is getting a MASSIVE overhaul in October. It's already in the Alpha stages, and they are trying to roll out the Beta soon.

Go to this link and see if you can find the hidden picture of the new WiiLoaded:

http://www.wiiloaded.com/pictureBox-t-11629-wii

Also don't worry. D4rk is bringing in new sig restrictions and layouts with the new layout too. He knows of the flaws.

WiiLoaded is getting changed into a Wii Website, not just a forum. Right now it's a forum. I like your profiles on WiiChat though, it's a really neat idea :)

^I know you cosmic, but you probably dont know me. I made an account on WiiLoaded a few months ago and posted on both forums for quite a while, but now I only post here. Don't get me wrong, you guys are great, and D4rk is a tremendous admin, but its just not as fun chatting with people that you dont know. I know I'd get to know you guys eventually, but it just seems like you've already got your groups (we do here on WiiChat as well) and its intimidating to newbs.

Cpt.McCloud said:
I use both forums already, I mainly reside here tho.

Wiichat is my main forum which I focus on.
Reason enough to stay :yesnod: :wink:

I use wiispace.. but I never really post I only go there for the games arcade WHICH WE SHOULD HAVE.

Oh and all we need is more mods. Or, give people like Trulen and Mitch super mod powers.. they do a great job it's sad that their limited to certain sections.

People leave because of the mess here, so many spammers and such, more mods mean that when it does happen, it will be cleared quicker.

We Need:
Mods
Super Mods
Admins

Basic List. And No More Talking About WiiLoaded... It's Kinda Advertising Around Here. >_>

Well all I have to say is like others have said, please leave the Willoaded crap over on Wiiloaded, wiichat does not need this right now.

And enough about all this what we need and stuff, its been talked about, and we all know what we need. I hate sounding rude, but really enough is enough.

Also wrong section bud, belongs in the site feedback section.

Wiichat went Wrong November 12 2006, thats when we started getting A LOT OF MEMBERS who were seriously Noobs...kinda pissed me off so after i bought the wii i kinda just left..until i came back last June out of boredom..and i stayed ever since... I have to say..wiichat is improving so don't worry

Back