WiiMote Charger

torontowii said:
so if i can find 4 rechargeable batteries for half the price of the nyko thing and the batteries last around the same amount of time and i already have a battery charger for those kinds of batteries i should chose the 4 rechargeable ones
yes... that's flexible and compatible with other devices other than wii...
my solution i recommended is about simplicity

i WOULD take that but i live in canada so its not sold here unless i go online
your solution has 1800mah batteries,the ones im getting are either 2300mah or 2500mah

Im using a TOSA charge station. Batteries last more than 5 hours.(I played Galaxy for 5 hours and never got a low batt. message) The cool thing is that it replaces your standard Wii stand and has remote slots next to it and blue leds. Plugs into your Wii's USB port. Have to peel back the Wiimote jackets (which isn't exactly a CHORE, idjut) to fit iin but only have to peel it back a few inches. WILL FIT IN WII ZAPPER AND OTHER PERIPHIALS.

COST-20 bucks USD at Wallyworld

ven0mous said:
...Have to peel back the Wiimote jackets (which isn't exactly a CHORE, idjut) to fit iin but only have to peel it back a few inches. ...
word chore is used loosely... everyone has a different level of discipline...
my Bros would not want to peal back/reapply and re-thread the wrist strap back through the jacket hole... :yesnod::yesnod:

oh I wasn't trying to knock you idjut. In fact, I like you and find all of your posts very informative. but on another note I have 3 different types of wiimote jackets and none have a wrist strap hole, the entire bottom is open. What brand jackets are you using?

yeah i have the nintendo jackets that come with the wiimotes and then i have another colored on that is also nintendo brand neither of which have wriststrap holes. weird

i have one, but im a little lazy right now to check the brand, but what i can tell you, is that you shouldnt get nyko, apperantly it reks the remote

Anyone else have the battery that idjut posted? It's the cheapest I've seen, but not sure if it's worth buying.

i do doubt that anyone has taken time to buy these... i only discovered the cool factor about 2 months ago when i was ording accessories

i've seen several people like the idea, but they didn't want to wait on shipping, so they went to gameystomp... or they just are uneasy shopping online.

these aren't for everyone... because not everyone is awesome like me :)

the reasons i bought them are listed above

Back